Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Got pretty lucky today

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2014, 07:30 PM
Starting Member
Badco is on a distinguished road
Default Got pretty lucky today

So as I was leaving work and jumping on the wonderful Cincinnati I75 North today, I have to say I got awful darn lucky.

I had pulled onto the interstate and like usual, traffic was going about 25 so I pulled into the middle lane when I spotted a nice open gap I could jump into the far left with once I got up to speed. Well, traffic in the middle lane had got to that slow point, so I (would at this point) bang my head on a swivel and pop into the far left to make sure I'm well clear.... well... I got about as far as moving my eyeballs when your typical non-blinkin' suburban gigatron of an SUV drivin' jerkoff damn near sideswipes me from the right. No, that's not exactly the lucky part because it's pretty easy to maneuver out of the lane from these idiots. I just got lucky there was no one in that left lane when I had to jump in it blind. Was it stupid? Yeah, coulda been pretty bad. You know, "those" thoughts, what if there was a mother and a child in a minivan right there, kind of thing. The closest vehicle was a semi about 10 seconds behind me, some sort of miracle because if there's a space and a semi somebody is bound to jump in there.... anyway I digress... Got pretty darn lucky I guess. Just felt the urge to share.

Boy I can't wait to move back to Maine!!!

Old 02-05-2014, 08:22 AM
Beginning Member
Shtbox is on a distinguished road

Dang yea you got lucky gotta watch out for those waterheads who don't look when they don't check there blind spot