The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Gotta love a Bluetooth tethering iPhone

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2009, 01:28 PM
Starting Member
carterx is on a distinguished road
Default Gotta love a Bluetooth tethering iPhone

I'm just sitting here at work waiting for power to be restored here due to a scheduled power outage and because it's going longer than scheduled I have been sitting here with my iPhone tethered to my laptop surfing the net for almost an hour now as I have nothing else to do in a powerless building

Old 10-24-2009, 03:55 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Nice! Where ya been at lately man? Haven't seen ya posting at all. I think you passed me and Stitch the other week at the end of the 111. I saw some guy in a red Blazer staring at me and I couldn't figure out why they were staring lol.
I clued in after it may have been you. If not..then it was just some crazy guy staring at me lol.

Old 10-24-2009, 04:01 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by Sisk
Nice! Where ya been at lately man? Haven't seen ya posting at all. I think you passed me and Stitch the other week at the end of the 111. I saw some guy in a red Blazer staring at me and I couldn't figure out why they were staring lol.
I clued in after it may have been you. If not..then it was just some crazy guy staring at me lol.

Work and that's about it. Still at work now. 111 eh ... could have been me. I travel that part of the highway almost daily heading to work for Waterfront so may have been me, no idea

Old 10-24-2009, 04:13 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by carterx
Work and that's about it. Still at work now. 111 eh ... could have been me. I travel that part of the highway almost daily heading to work for Waterfront so may have been me, no idea
It was a while ago. We were heading out to the passage to get muddy lol. I figured it was you since you work down that way. Who knows tho, it was a while back.
How's the Blazer? I'm assuming it's out on the road now.

Old 10-24-2009, 06:16 PM
Starting Member

Sure you have seen the spot already but just wasting time did some muding around http://twitpic.com/msv6h not a great pic as it's rainy and most of the mud washed :-)

nice big open muddy area up off the 111 near the new sobeys

Old 10-25-2009, 11:06 AM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by carterx
Sure you have seen the spot already but just wasting time did some muding around http://twitpic.com/msv6h not a great pic as it's rainy and most of the mud washed :-)

nice big open muddy area up off the 111 near the new sobeys
Nice! I didn't know you had popped your NS mudding cherry lol. I hadn't seen this spot actually. I haven't been up around there in a while though. Last time I was there was a bunch of construction equipment there...This is what it looked like last time I was down by there: