Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

hey everyone ^^ I'm still around :)

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2011, 09:43 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future
Default hey everyone ^^ I'm still around :)

Yup! I'm still hanging around and still driving the blazer!! It's got a few little twirks but nothing that's not fixable lol. Needs a new HID bulb, vaccuum pump, belt, brakes, and for some reason one of the turn signals in the dash is staying lit. That one is a mystery to me lol. But I've been around, busy with all sorts of things and work. Went to a couple of conventions, made the drive from CT all the way to Pittsburgh in June for Anthrocon. And just had one recently here in CT the second weekend of October called Furfright. Ive put a new head unit into the blazer but thats about it since the summer. It's a Sony, i went away from Pioneer cause there was only one deck by pioneer that had rear usb and it was like 600$ :P But just thought I would stop in and say whats up and stuffs, and give some people some good laughs with videos from the cons I went to, and maybe a couple of my blazer. Have fun and hope everyone is well, and I will be around here and there to give my two cents to peoples posts lol.

If anyone doesn't know what I do in my spare time, I am a furry and it is alot of fun. Don't knock it until you try it lol.

Anthrocon 2011 Roof Top Fursuit Dance Session - YouTube

(a couple of my friends are in this!)
Power Rangers Anthro - Anthrocon 2011 Masquerade - YouTube

Anthrocon 2011 - Furries Are Magic - YouTube

Fur Fright 2011 Thriller Dance - YouTube

and my new head unit 0c593146.mp4 video by davtak - Photobucket

And welcome to all the new members to the group and HI to all the members who have been around since I have been here

Last edited by davtak; 11-17-2011 at 09:46 PM.
Old 11-17-2011, 10:29 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

not knocking you but you have some of the best vids on here...they are hilarious.
ride is looking great as well.

i have to say, being a furry might not be for me....but if we were all the same....well life would be alot worse than it is.

thanks again for sharing the vids...good stuff.

Old 11-17-2011, 11:43 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by warthogdriver
not knocking you but you have some of the best vids on here...they are hilarious.
ride is looking great as well.

i have to say, being a furry might not be for me....but if we were all the same....well life would be alot worse than it is.

thanks again for sharing the vids...good stuff.
Haha, thanks ^^ It's what we do, bring smiles and laughter to people. There are a bunch of people who are either against it or just hate the idea, but the same goes for pretty much anything in this world. It's just people who don't want to take the time to understand why we do what we do. It's all in good fun.

And life could always be worse how I see it. In my two years of being a furry, I must say I have seen such a huge diverse group of people.

Anytime, and there is plenty more where those came from. They have conventions all over the world so just do a search on youtube and youll be sure to find plenty.

Old 11-18-2011, 08:13 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Hi Davtak, welcome back.

Old 11-18-2011, 08:25 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

2x welcome back

Lol at the thriller one I LOVE IT