Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

still around :)

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2012, 01:01 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future
Default still around :)

Yup! Still hanging around the blazer scene Just dropping by to see what's on the up and up! Bought myself a new set of 8000K HID's and power resistors for the led turn signals which is going to be a project soon. Needs brakes badly, going in on monday. Finally replaced the air pump to get rid of the check engine soon light after almost a year of it going on and off randomly. When I turn on my headlights, the left blinker stays on, i don't know why. I had to take out the led's in the dash cause they were blinding lol. Gotta check the dash witring and also the wiring behind the headlights since the halos are wired into the side markers. Planning on building a system and a custom box later this spring. Other than that, not much else has happened with the blazer

Last edited by davtak; 04-21-2012 at 01:04 PM.
Old 04-21-2012, 02:10 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Good to see our furry friend is still around.

Old 04-21-2012, 05:32 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

Haha :P Yup! Gettin my stuff together to head down to Pittsburgh in about 7 weeks for the annual Anthrocon convention, can't drive the 10th drive with no brakes lol. I've sort of lurked on an off for a while lol. Always come back to the blazer world ^^

Old 04-22-2012, 10:13 AM
Starting Member
megaroos_00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Aa a Pgh native, I will say that we ♥ the furry convention!

Old 04-22-2012, 08:13 PM

NICE!! I'll be there from June 14-17 We just donated 21,000$ collectively from all over the world to save Fernando's Cafe in downtown, THE hangout spot during the cons. I'm trying to get some friends together to take a picture around my blazer lol.