Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

How in the world do kids have all this money for nice cars

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2013, 05:56 PM
Banned
chestypuller can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by trobbins
i was just like ohsofly,i was a main guy in my area, always looking over my shoulder cause everyone knew what i was doing to get my money but i didnt let it bother me, i stacked enough money to buy all my cars i have owned and now own bout a house for myself and girlfriend, then stopped, thing is i never gave my contacts away to anyone for certain reason. Now im living okay wishing selling weed was legal cause it was easy money

wow that was about the most ignorant post ive seen.

You do realize your on the INTERNET, DEA and IRS agents browse the internet also, they could go and audit you and account for everything you own and how much $ you legally made, and if it doesnt add up take everything that belongs to you.

I highly recommend you edit your post for your protection and refrain from posting anything like that again on a open forum.

loose lips sink ships ****.

Old 02-04-2013, 06:54 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by chestypuller
wow that was about the most ignorant post ive seen.

You do realize your on the INTERNET, DEA and IRS agents browse the internet also, they could go and audit you and account for everything you own and how much $ you legally made, and if it doesnt add up take everything that belongs to you.

I highly recommend you edit your post for your protection and refrain from posting anything like that again on a open forum.

loose lips sink ships ****.

Before you say something like that, 1 DEA cant do anything about it, since he does not do it anymore, and 2, IRS has a statute of limitations, which usually is 3 years. 6 years if you have a substantial underestimate of income, usually of 25% or more of your gross income....

ALSO... you might want to EDIT your post to get that quote out of it...

Last edited by richphotos; 02-04-2013 at 06:57 PM.
Old 02-04-2013, 08:21 PM
Beginning Member
PhilBilly is on a distinguished road

Mommy & Daddy's credit card...

Old 02-04-2013, 10:07 PM
97cherryblazer will become famous soon enough97cherryblazer will become famous soon enough

Yeah around here its all the foreign kids i go to college with that have nice cars that mommy and daddy bought. There is a brand new GTR i see in the parkinglot everyday, a bunch of Audi's, STI's, Evo's, there are a couple new lifted Silverado's (the foreign kids dont drive those tho lol), Porsche's, Etc....

One of my best friends tho has always had really nice expensive cars and he is my age (19) and he didnt have any help from anyone getting them. For a while he had a super clean 350z that he bought wrecked and fixed, (thats how he got all his cars) and he would always get crap about being a rich kid when in reality he was just smart.

To go with what you guys were saying, i also know a bunch of people who sell weed and have really nice things. I also know people who have been in a lot of trouble for selling weed like my brother lol. If youre gunna go that route become a medical patient, grow it and LEGALLY sell it to the dispensaries.. Problem solved until the feds start asking. But thats off topic and i definitely dont have experience in that department.

Last edited by 97cherryblazer; 02-04-2013 at 10:18 PM.
Old 02-05-2013, 01:04 AM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

One of my friends had a 350Z convertible when he was 18, but he worked 60hr work weeks to pay for it.