Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Hurricane Bill is barreling directly for me! lol

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2009, 09:22 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

Tie a rope from the truck to the house. Maybe if its "part of the house" it will be covered!

Good luck dude

Old 08-23-2009, 10:36 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mdehoogh
Tie a rope from the truck to the house. Maybe if its "part of the house" it will be covered!

Good luck dude
hahahaah I like that idea!! Seems like the worst of it is just starting up now. Lots of winds and a lot of rain. I don't see any downed trees yet, and we still have power so I'm expecting this to just be the beginning.

Old 08-23-2009, 04:08 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Well...the Hurricane has passed. It was a lot of huff and puff about nothing.All we got was a bit of wind and some rain. Not even any downed trees that I saw. I lost power after all of the rain had stopped. it actually got sunny out and then my power went out. Go figure huh? lol. Anyway, the truck is fine...the house is fine. Just a little covered in leaves that all

Old 08-23-2009, 05:49 PM
Beginning Member
Jaxxon is on a distinguished road

Glad you had no problems and the truck is fine...oh and the house, family, etc

Old 08-24-2009, 01:36 PM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road

Wild Bill created a fair amount of wave activity and flooding on the Outer Banks of NC.
I wish you well and I hope Wild Bill takes it easy on you! Its not very often that a hurricane hits in Canada, so take plently of pictures!

Old 08-25-2009, 05:34 PM
Banned
Spectreblazer is on a distinguished road

glad you survived the hurricane.
got a question i cant find an answer to maybe administrator can help.
im a new member and this is going to sound really really really stupid.how the heck do u post a new thread. i cant figure it out and i dont know if you have to have permission to post a thread. LOL.
anyone message me i would really appreciate it.
also im not retarded just stupid.

thanks