Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Its Football Season!

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2009, 11:08 PM
Beginning Member
Lone Star Blaze is on a distinguished road

Are you talking about the arena for the Tulsa 66ers? The devlopmet team for the Thunder.

Old 09-22-2009, 11:40 PM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

Haha yep that's it, sad you know more about it than I do... I don't follow bball.

Old 09-22-2009, 11:52 PM
packofqtips is an unknown quantity at this point

its gonna be a long season for the pats.
honestly getting rid of seymour is the first thing that belichick has done that i dont understand
it did not improve the team for this season at all

Old 09-23-2009, 01:30 PM
BF Veteran
jagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant future

damn not one other baltimore fan....its ok. when we go to the superbowl you guys will be crying lol

Old 09-23-2009, 02:01 PM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

They bought tickets already to see the super bowl? lol

Old 09-23-2009, 02:15 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by nj4x4blaze
They bought tickets already to see the super bowl? lol

LOL. Had a good laugh at your post.

Old 09-23-2009, 03:55 PM
BF Veteran
AJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the rough

Broncos and Saints, LSU, Navy and Colorado, even though the Buffs haven't played good ball in years.

I'll watch game after game on Saturdays but maybe just one or two on Sundays. I like college ball so much more than the NFL.

Old 09-24-2009, 07:11 PM
Beginning Member
Lone Star Blaze is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by jagblazer01
damn not one other baltimore fan....its ok. when we go to the superbowl you guys will be crying lol
Who are they going to play in the Super Bowl? The Rams?

Old 09-28-2009, 08:32 AM
BF Veteran
jagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Lone Star Blaze
Who are they going to play in the Super Bowl? The Rams?

funny guy...im gonna go ahead and say either the Giants or the Saints

anywho....yesterday was my perfect sunday.....ravens won, deadskins lost and so did the steelers....woot!!

Old 09-28-2009, 09:49 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Couldn't have asked for a better week in football! The Pats won, Vikings won, Steelers lost . Only complaint is that the Colts won lol.
I was glad to see GB win too...and New Orleans. Funny that Detroit finally won and broke their 20 game losing streak.

Quick Reply: Its Football Season!