The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Long Distance Relationship...

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2012, 09:36 AM
Starting Member
jaked up is on a distinguished road

iv been in relationship for the last 2 years she lives about an hour away for me its nothing bc i live in the middle of nowhere so everything is an hour away. but she is from the city so and hour for her is a ways in her eyes. things were good at frist but lately me and her have been fighting bc of gas for her and blah blah blah we both have jobs she works at stop and shop i work as a dish washer 4 days a week bc i got laid off from my last job and since i lost my license shes been haveing to drive to my house for the last year and she says shes geting sck of it which i can under stand but at the same time what dos she want me to do? fly to her house or something lol? and shes always complaining about the tires on her car and whenever it breaks down or whatever and i fix it all the parts come out of my pocket and il fixin my blazer and as said im a dishwasher so i dont make **** and she still complains that i dont put in money for gas and money to do stuff and all that. all in all it really depends if its worth all the fighting and stuff atleast in my case and proly in many others and it depends on if shes worth it as well

Old 02-06-2012, 10:50 AM
Little Roober is on a distinguished road

Jaked Up - That sounds a lot like my most recent ex... She lived only a few miles away, but always complained about money issues when I couldn't find a job... Then I worked at Long John Silvers for six months until I got my landscaping job. Between LJS and my new job she started hanging out with some guy from her work and basically the end was she let him take her out for her birthday to do exactly what I told her I had planned. Now, I make ~$3.50 more than both of them an hour and I'm a foreman. She's been trying to hook up with me again.

I guess what I'm getting at is, to many, money is a big thing. If she's starting to complain about it...Watch your back because you really can't trust em...

Old 02-06-2012, 04:24 PM
tibby has a spectacular aura abouttibby has a spectacular aura about
Default .

Well I wouldn't call it lust. We meeting over new years and just talking and she gave me a long hug. Then us talking via phone til this past weekend. That's a month of talking and this weekend when I see her face to face more talking, a couple more hugs, her laying on my shoulder and some kissing. I'm just trying to figure out how to advance this to talking about being in a relationship or if I should even try. I definitely want to try it and I even told her flat out I liked her this past weekend and she said the same, but I don't know if she is interested in a relationship or what. Just kind of confused right now.

Old 02-06-2012, 04:26 PM

Ask her if she'd be interested in getting serious. If she says no, then just have fun with it.

Old 02-06-2012, 04:32 PM
tibby has a spectacular aura abouttibby has a spectacular aura about
Default .

Originally Posted by Little Roober
Ask her if she'd be interested in getting serious. If she says no, then just have fun with it.
Yeah, I'll probably ask her about it tomorrow unless she texts me later. My last relationship the chick would always suffocate me with all her calling and texts. She believed if we didn't talk everyday, there was something wrong. So I like to give girls their space now. I try to talk every other day or so now.

Old 02-06-2012, 04:45 PM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about

Some girls are super clingy,some like space. You wont know how she is until you further get to know her. If you are a emotional guy,as in you enjoy the serious relationship ordeal instead of just casual dating,then id be careful at emotions will run up and bite you in the *** quick. Find out what she wants. then report back to us.

Old 02-06-2012, 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by chris015
Find out what she wants. then report back to us.
With pics damnit!

Old 02-06-2012, 05:35 PM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about

^^indeed. lol tell her its for a Study.

Old 02-06-2012, 11:02 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Tell her it's for a bunch of guys online that you've never met face to face before.

Old 02-06-2012, 11:05 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Thogert
Tell her it's for a bunch of guys online that you've never met face to face before.

Rolling on the floor laughing ^^

Quick Reply: Long Distance Relationship...