Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Long Distance Relationship...

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2012, 12:16 AM
Starting Member
jaked up is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Little Roober
Jaked Up - That sounds a lot like my most recent ex... She lived only a few miles away, but always complained about money issues when I couldn't find a job... Then I worked at Long John Silvers for six months until I got my landscaping job. Between LJS and my new job she started hanging out with some guy from her work and basically the end was she let him take her out for her birthday to do exactly what I told her I had planned. Now, I make ~$3.50 more than both of them an hour and I'm a foreman. She's been trying to hook up with me again.

I guess what I'm getting at is, to many, money is a big thing. If she's starting to complain about it...Watch your back because you really can't trust em...
yeah i know what you mean but i belive its bc she dont handle alot of stress well and her mom and dad hate me for no reason so that dont help and sometimes when shes stressed out too much she will take it out on me for no reason but she hasnt dont that in awhile now and theres been guys trying to get with her for the last 2 years and they still havnt gotin anywhere but i know what you mean

Old 02-07-2012, 02:01 AM
97cherryblazer will become famous soon enough97cherryblazer will become famous soon enough

Long distance relationships... they suck a lot but they can also be good, i agree with the wind to flame saying from Thor, If you have a candle, it'll blow out, if you have a camp fire it'll fan the flame. i have only been in one long distance relationship (well she lived about 2 hours away from me) and it actually worked fairly well. She is a model and at that probably the nicest girl i have ever met. I met her at work (im a ski instructor in the winter) and she lived in a city that was on the way to the mountain, probably 30 miles from the mountain so not far, and got to see her on the weekends when i worked up there. i would just head down the mountain after work and sometimes not head back up till the next morning
Then it started to get a little harder when the season ended because i was just driving down there every weekend only to see her and to not go to work as well, but it still worked just fine. But then she decided to join the peace corps, which is absolutely amazing that she has the courage to do that, but she was going to be gone for 2 years so we decided to end it. Now i cant wait for her to come back, long distance and all i would take her back in a heart beat

So i guess what im trying to say with my story is sometimes long distance relationships can work, and work well. and it seems like you already have something pretty quick, and with her and i we knew we liked each other very quickly.

The only big problem was she referred to the Blazer as "Cute"

I will actually supply pics unlike some other people

Attached Thumbnails Long Distance Relationship...-makenzie-2.jpg   Long Distance Relationship...-makenzie.jpg   Long Distance Relationship...-makenzie-3.jpg  

Last edited by 97cherryblazer; 02-07-2012 at 02:03 AM.
Old 02-11-2012, 12:34 PM
BF Veteran
abig84 will become famous soon enoughabig84 will become famous soon enough

in a way its kinda nice. my gf now lives about 45 minutes away. its nice cause i like my space. my first gf lived like 5 blocks away when i was a teenager and she would just walk over all the time when im doing stuff and complain im not paying attention to her.

so now i see her usually on the weekends, she comes here or i go there so works out great

Old 02-11-2012, 01:30 PM
tibby has a spectacular aura abouttibby has a spectacular aura about
Default .

Originally Posted by abig84
in a way its kinda nice. my gf now lives about 45 minutes away. its nice cause i like my space. my first gf lived like 5 blocks away when i was a teenager and she would just walk over all the time when im doing stuff and complain im not paying attention to her.

so now i see her usually on the weekends, she comes here or i go there so works out great
I used to be in the same boat man. My first gf went to a college in va and I go to a college in nc. So during the summer or when we both went home, she was maybe a 30 second drive away. She would want to hang out EVERY night! Now how is that for smothering someone... I'd get burned out quick and wasn't having as much fun and kind of got annoyed and felt like it was "whatever" at that point. But we all learn from our mistakes. That relationship has been over for awhile now. So the girl I'm talking to now is smart, has a great smile, easy to talk to, and I could go on but for the sake of everybody on this forum I won't lol.