Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Maybe my new ride

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2009, 12:10 AM
SDimeBlazerlady is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Maybe my new ride

Well im off Sat. to go look at this Blaze..
Dealership said they will do a straight across trade for my accord
So what should i look for and since the place doesnt have mileage on ad whats the average miles on a 94?
http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/ctd/1024121171.html
Thanks

Old 02-07-2009, 01:31 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road
Default RE: Maybe my new ride

From the pics it looks good. Hope it works out ok Linda.

Look forward to your becoming a regular on the site again.

Old 02-07-2009, 08:14 AM
Outsydr is an unknown quantity at this point

not sure how average it is but my 94 has 138000 miles on it

Old 02-07-2009, 06:32 PM
SDimeBlazerlady is an unknown quantity at this point

Well i went to look,didnt get it...Has 188k + miles on it,3 bad tires,cracked windshield and tranny fluid was as dark as oil..SOOO i must look more...

Old 02-07-2009, 09:43 PM
cr8390 is an unknown quantity at this point

that sucks man hope you find another my 99 had 66,000 when i bought it was like a gem until months later when i starting getting troubles, including a radiator (the owner before me had it sitting in a garage for a long time and never serviced the fluids so it was like gunked up), heater core, left and right hub bearings, alternator, water pump, battery, tires, O2 sensor, exhaust pipe that melted underneath the truck nere the oil filter that made the truck sound horrible, MAF sensor, another rubber pipe used in the exhaust nere the main wire harness in the engine comparment that melted when i was on a camping trip with my 4 friends 6 hours away from home in the mountains, needless to say when the pipe melted it blew hot exhaust at my computer wire harness and melted a sectioin exposing the wires making them all touch my blazer went crazy. Had to have my dad come get me cause he's owned his own auto repair shop for 30 years until he sold it 11/2 years ago. He cut and spilced the wires togethor to get me home. Then when i got home he took all the splices apart and soldered all the wires togethor (alot of wire). He checked the whole truck out before he bought it, he knew about the radiator but it was in 2 good of shape to pass up. But Thank god for my dad cause if it wasnt for him id be broke. He does all the work on it including all the problems i stated above he fixed. Thats why my truck has never been to a shop he does everything. Now i try to dorepairs which im getting pretty good at and hes a good teacher.Like i did all my fluids including front and rear diff, i did my brakes and oil, and all my audio and lightingandalot of other things.So yea goes to show you cars are ninja with hidden problems lol.

But yea im sure theres another blazer out there waiting to be found you just gotta find it first