Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Might be moving! Where should I go to?

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2011, 11:54 PM
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

Hmm, to bad couldnt find who it was (userwise), and then see if one of the higher ups could block the ip address..............Im with 01vortec, take some of the things here for consideration in places, and if and or when you make up your mind keep things on the DL so things wont follow you, at least until things blow over.

Old 01-19-2011, 11:55 PM
01vortec is an unknown quantity at this point

Obviously I didn't mean the guy who printed out your thread, but your dad..

Talking about it on a public forum if its that bad isn't the best idea.

More fuel for the fire.

Old 01-20-2011, 12:02 AM
Starting Member
JTalley is on a distinguished road

Like I said, I know the guy that printed out the thread. He's not a user... He just searched for me somehow. With no information, how could he find me? I've tried searching for myself with name only, name and address, nicknames, all sorts of stuff and BlazerForum isn't in the search results as far as I could tell.

Old 01-20-2011, 12:04 AM

if he printed off your thread he obviously knows your user name, its not hard to scroll through the forum and look at the author of a thread and click on it... he did it before!

Old 01-20-2011, 12:04 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by streblo
............take some of the things here for consideration in places, and if and or when you make up your mind keep things on the DL so things wont follow you, at least until things blow over.
Originally Posted by 01vortec
if someone on the forum is "watching you" why are you posting a thread stating you're moving away and where you're going to be moving to?

It'll just make them want to follow you if it is indeed as bad as you say.
personally, i'd just list my new location as, "starting over fresh, in the USA", and just leave it @ that.

no matter how much you think you know this person, you obviously have shown proof here (@ last to me anyways) that this person is not too respectful of you, and therfore this ***-hat probably wouldn't think twice about passing any info along to your non-biological "father" figure.

either way, GL.

Old 01-20-2011, 12:08 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

sorry about the double post, but you guys threw up a couple of posts while i was doing my last one.

Originally Posted by JTalley
Like I said, I know the guy that printed out the thread. He's not a user... He just searched for me somehow. With no information, how could he find me? I've tried searching for myself with name only, name and address, nicknames, all sorts of stuff and BlazerForum isn't in the search results as far as I could tell.
actually.............when i goggled your name i found the forum was listed on the first page of that search.

yet nothing came up that pointed out your address or #. not that i could see anyways, since i don't know some of the more personal details about your life.

Old 01-20-2011, 12:11 AM
bigkhans is on a distinguished road

Time to go ghost. Pop smoke and dissapear, don't say anything or leave any direct hints about what you may be up to. Lay low, and stay hidden until the time is right, and your safe.

Old 01-20-2011, 12:25 AM
Starting Member
JTalley is on a distinguished road

Well, thanks for the advice, but...

So what all places are there across America! I'm looking for something with cheap housing, good economy, at least some good jobs, and not miserably hot like it is here.

Old 01-20-2011, 12:36 AM

Well then, The fact that you want to blatantly ignore our obvious attempts in trying to keep you out of an even worse situation leads me to believe either..

A: Your situation isn't anywhere near as bad as you say it is.
or
B: You're looking for attention.

I may sound like a dick, But I really don't understand why you would want to publicly discuss this if it is indeed a bad situation. The guy obviously followed you and printed your thread. He obviously has your BlazerForum username.. and he obviously isn't done reading your posts. Hell, He's probably reading this one and relaying the messages to your dad right now.

I understand wanting to get away, But publicly doing it will just make matters even worse for you. Common sense goes along way when you're in a tough situation. I read your other thread so I do have an idea on what you're going through. I'm not just posting here to bash you. I'm trying to give you logical advice.

I wish you the best

Last edited by 01vortec; 01-20-2011 at 12:39 AM.
Old 01-20-2011, 01:04 AM
bigkhans is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by 01vortec
Well then, The fact that you want to blatantly ignore our obvious attempts in trying to keep you out of an even worse situation leads me to believe either..

A: Your situation isn't anywhere near as bad as you say it is.
or
B: You're looking for attention.

I may sound like a dick, But I really don't understand why you would want to publicly discuss this if it is indeed a bad situation. The guy obviously followed you and printed your thread. He obviously has your BlazerForum username.. and he obviously isn't done reading your posts. Hell, He's probably reading this one and relaying the messages to your dad right now.

I understand wanting to get away, But publicly doing it will just make matters even worse for you. Common sense goes along way when you're in a tough situation. I read your other thread so I do have an idea on what you're going through. I'm not just posting here to bash you. I'm trying to give you logical advice.

I wish you the best
I couldn't have said it any better myself.

Quick Reply: Might be moving! Where should I go to?