Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Might be moving! Where should I go to?

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2011, 01:37 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

ok, since i'm not the first.........

i had the exact same thoughts as A & B, back in his other thread, about 2/3 of the way through it. but thought,if no one else is gonna drop that bomb, i don't wanna be called the ******* in the thread drop again.

but seriously Talley, if this is indeed going down as you state, you really do need to listen to the advice being thrown your way, and start playing it cooler. otherwise, this s**t you're dealing with is never gonna end.

Old 01-20-2011, 04:02 AM
cochran07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Guys I see what y'all are saying and I agree to an extent.. but he's just a kid and it seems he really has no other outlet other than our forum here.

Old 01-20-2011, 07:06 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 01vortec
Well then, The fact that you want to blatantly ignore our obvious attempts in trying to keep you out of an even worse situation leads me to believe either..

A: Your situation isn't anywhere near as bad as you say it is.
or
B: You're looking for attention.

I may sound like a dick, But I really don't understand why you would want to publicly discuss this if it is indeed a bad situation. The guy obviously followed you and printed your thread. He obviously has your BlazerForum username.. and he obviously isn't done reading your posts. Hell, He's probably reading this one and relaying the messages to your dad right now.

I understand wanting to get away, But publicly doing it will just make matters even worse for you. Common sense goes along way when you're in a tough situation. I read your other thread so I do have an idea on what you're going through. I'm not just posting here to bash you. I'm trying to give you logical advice.

I wish you the best
Perfectly stated. My opinion is A *AND* B; which is based on some pretty good information.

With that, *Thread Closed*

Jake, you have been given a lot of sound advice and, in my humble opinion, not done a damn thing with it. Please do not use this board to further the drama that you have perpetuated in your life. My advice is to stop acting like the victim and to start facing the facts of your situation. "Man Up" so to speak.