Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

The new truck / tool

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2010, 05:41 AM
Beginning Member
gojo83 is on a distinguished road
Default The new truck / tool

so I finally found a good used "tool" been looking for the past couple months for a good truck to get and use for winter and mostly for junk yard runs so that the regals can get off junkyard duty. I picked this up for a good price and is rebuilt from the heads up, it had a slow head gasket leak 8 months ago so they got it fixed and has a fuel pump that is not even 2 months old and a slew of other little things that an older truck needs from wear and tear. It has one cancer spot but I got a set of fenders for 50 bucks. Good thing is i could afford it cash and so no worries about the bank headaches. I has the 3rd door on the passenger side and looks to be cancer free underneath. I will post more pics once I have it cleaned up and the regals done and polished up but that will be this spring. The only good thing is this truck is the first year that i can access with the tuner and is that body style. The only plans for the truck is a 2 in lift and helper springs in the back and tuck some 32's under it with some good tread headers back exhaust and a DIY intake and a shift kit.

This tool will help these get finished and hidden in the garage till spring time comes and they can get back on the road full time... The view that my neighbor has when I am working on the projects lol.

Old 11-09-2010, 08:49 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Nice truck, look into a Vette servo also. Some people do the servo and don't even feel the need for a shift kit after.

http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121944

There's alot of info on that site about your truck as well, I'll warn you though, the community isn't as mature as here lmao, but you'll get your questions answered.