Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

New York license fees

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2009, 12:27 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

States like Delaware dont have new license plates because:
1) it's unsafe
2) who the hell lives in Delaware?
3) C'mon...they're DELAWARE... they are America's Canada ...

Old 10-30-2009, 12:30 AM
neo71665 will become famous soon enoughneo71665 will become famous soon enough

Oh damn. To get back on tract, new plates here are went up from a whopping $20 to 24.

Old 10-30-2009, 09:20 AM
blazerguy22 is an unknown quantity at this point

it costs me 202 to renew my plates for 2 years here in fl. 71 per year and an extra 27 for my specialty tags each year

Old 10-30-2009, 09:26 AM
blazerguy22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
Chuck U Farley! and yeah that's Canadian. our "pretty" money still does count as money ya know!
Canadian Money is also known as the Looney. HOW IN THE BLUE HELL CAN YOU GUYS TAKE YOUR MONEY SERIOUSLY. I MEAN WTF ..... OVER

Old 10-30-2009, 11:31 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

I think mine were $60 for specialty plates, 2 year reg. I had to pay some fee to transfer the vehicle from NC to Oregon, but it was minimal. BONUS: ducked out of DEQ because my home of record address is still out in the sticks!

Old 10-30-2009, 06:38 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ABN31B
States like Delaware dont have new license plates because:
1) it's unsafe
2) who the hell lives in Delaware?
3) C'mon...they're DELAWARE... they are America's Canada ...
Originally Posted by blazerguy22
Canadian Money is also known as the Looney. HOW IN THE BLUE HELL CAN YOU GUYS TAKE YOUR MONEY SERIOUSLY. I MEAN WTF ..... OVER
you know, you two can do what my wife does on a regular basis (what's the slang for a supercharger? )

you guys make jokes about Canada, and all, but ALL of you want our women & our Maple Syrup. just remember which goes on top of the other, eh.

i guess our Twoonie really has you confused then Ian.

if you want, i'll send both of ya a PM of our "new" counterfit currency being designed (it figures Quebec has the nicest bill).

Old 10-30-2009, 07:39 PM
LuvMyTJ is on a distinguished road

Some Americans (like me ) know that a Looney is $1 and a Tooney is $2 (Just how do they jam that little coin in the middle of the big coin?).
I know this because they ALWAYs are sure to give me plenty of them in my change. Of course US banks do not accept foreign coinage. I started a jar of "funny money" for my trips to the great white north. I got some Canadian money as change recently... I didn't know you changed it!

Old 10-30-2009, 08:28 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by LuvMyTJ
Some Americans (like me ) know that a Looney is $1 and a Tooney is $2 (Just how do they jam that little coin in the middle of the big coin?).
..........I got some Canadian money as change recently... I didn't know you changed it!

you're missing one of them. you need to go to Quebec. besides getting some of their Maple Syrup, you should go to a bank and get yourself on of these (the exchange rate should make it pocket change for you guys). as for the two piece Twoonie, it's a National secret, can't tell you (only the Mint & TTC have the secret)

Attached Thumbnails New York license fees-new-100-bill.jpg  
Old 10-30-2009, 08:39 PM
LuvMyTJ is on a distinguished road

Hey, can ya send me that last one? I need it for my "funny money" jar. I have the other two taped to the outside of it! LOL!

PS - why no smilie faces? LOL!

Old 10-30-2009, 08:59 PM
BF Guru

sure i can. how about we exchange on for the other?

sorry, i wanted to post it quick. besides, i figured your smile when seeing it would be good enough for ya.
lucky i didn't paste in the original, i'm sure i would've got a major for that.

Quick Reply: New York license fees