The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

it is official ( long rant included)

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2010, 10:34 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

cheifum.............i don't know if that was a little harsh, or just priceless!

Old 04-30-2010, 11:44 AM
Starting Member
chiefum is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
cheifum.............i don't know if that was a little harsh, or just priceless!

LoL........I didn't mean it to be harsh.........for whatever reason.......after reading the post.........that scene from Billy Madison just popped into my head.........

Old 04-30-2010, 12:28 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Can't say I've gone through that with the whole house thing (still living with my rents... at 20 and being a student in University I can't afford rent)... BUT I know how you feel with the project. I'll usually stand up and give the dumb **** of the group the easiest and smallest task... that way if he drops the ball I can fix it no problem.

I like roasting a partner who does that to me too... in Grade 12 (last year of highschool) I had a presentation in Biology... I researched it, I wrote the paper on it and my buddy came along for the ride... when the teacher asked us a question about it I turned to my friend and said "You answer this one..." no answer... another question "You answer this one..." "Uh... Uhhhhhhh...." and then I'd interrupt.

He wasn't happy with me but I told him that he wasn't getting a free ride... I'm studying while he's got his face stuck in his computer screen playing WOW and it'll never happen again... the worst part is we worked together on a lab report, I asked him to write the intro... THAT"S IT! and he got drunk and wrote it, honestly, the **** he wrote wouldn't have made good *** wipe. He's still my friend, actually now that he's gotten past the broken nose and we're not doing projects together anymore we're better friends lmao.

Old 05-03-2010, 01:59 AM
4x4blazerguy is on a distinguished road

As Mark Twain said, "COMMON SENSE isn't very COMMON"