The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

OH SH*T moments

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2013, 12:33 AM
Starting Member
HcHawks09 is on a distinguished road
Default OH SH*T moments

Have you had an Oh Sh*t moment?

Here are a couple videos I came across that definitely made me say Oh Sh*t!!!!

That poor riding lawn mower....

(But in all seriousness this driver had a seizure while driving. He survived with a fractured leg, dislocated ankle and a lower back fracture. I would never wish injury upon anyone, even if they do think Nissan makes trucks)

Goodness Grasious Great ***** of Fire!!
(lost his breaks and went for a ride of his lifetime. This driver too survived. Thanks to the cab disconnecting from the trailer on impact)

Post your Oh Sh*t Moments or videos you've came across!

Old 08-27-2013, 02:47 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

Heres one from my town a couple years ago. He is going the wrong way on the wrong side of a divided highway. The truck jumped in between two over passes and landed on the railway underneath. The driver did not make it, its beleived that he had a medical condition causing the accident.

Old 08-28-2013, 12:09 AM
Starting Member

Yikes!!!!

Old 08-31-2013, 04:58 PM
Starting Member
Neb15 is on a distinguished road

That Toyota one is wild. Can't help wonder if the trailer helped or hindered the flight. Just came across this wild one;

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&noredirect=1&v=8wWuH 7MIeCA&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Ffeature%3Dplayer_emb edded%26v%3D8wWuH7MIeCA%26noredirect%3D1

Last edited by Neb15; 08-31-2013 at 05:02 PM.
Old 09-01-2013, 12:10 AM
Starting Member

Your link didnt work. try again?

Old 09-01-2013, 09:25 AM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about
Old 09-01-2013, 10:59 AM
Starting Member
Badco is on a distinguished road

In my hometown we had a log driver fall asleep at the wheel and run into a tree. The driver didn't survive. And last year there was another trucker I saw had fallen asleep, drift off the interstate and jump the little places cops park.

And related to my Blazer, during the winter I had drifted some ice and nearly hit a really nice new car. No idea how I missed it, I guess I just caught enough traction. No more drifting on ice for me.

Old 09-01-2013, 05:03 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Couple years ago around the 4th of July there was this lady swerving like crazy. So we called the cops cause she was most likely drunk, and they told us to back off but tell them the car and plate number, we started backing off, and just as I started telling them the plate number ect, she crossed the center line and head on with a tahoe. Chelsea is first aid certified so we stopped, and could not get the drivers door of the ladies car open cause her car was destroyed.

She finally woke up, and I told her to unlock her doors so we could get the passenger door open, and she started freaking out thinking that we were trying to steal her car.

The police finally got there (pretty quickly) by this time, the lady was out of the car, asking everyone what they were doing around her car, and what we wanted. we told her that she was in a very serious car accident, and she said "no, i was not, i am parked" and looked back at her car and was like "oh my god, what happend to my car"
She reeked of alcohol.
The guy in the tahoe was not hurt, just confused, his truck was pretty screwed up, it sent his rear end up onto the guard rail which ripped his rear axle clean off the truck.

This was all at about 7pm.

Long story short, dont drink and drive.

Old 09-01-2013, 06:52 PM
Starting Member
JavierEscalonJr is on a distinguished road

Here's one that happened on I-675 in Beavercreek, Ohio close to where i live I personally didn't see it but I heard the driver survived I think it was a 17 year old kid but i don't remember.