The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

This one's for you kiwi - Those crazy kiwi's!

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2009, 12:30 AM
Starting Member
carterx is on a distinguished road

My parents just bought a new Saturn Vue and when they went to trade in the their previous Vue, my Dad said that he went to Honda and Toyota and they will not give any deals what so ever. he said they treated him as if you buy from us and you will pay what we ask with no deals because GM & Dodge are going under so you will pay the "good" brand/dealers full price.

Screw that.... my dad got a really good deal on the Vue and I don't care how much trouble they are having right now, but once the economy picks up in the next couple years, GM will always be around.

Screw them dealers that will not give a deal because they think that people don't have much of a shoping choice anymore when it comes to getting a new vechicle.

Old 05-31-2009, 02:13 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Yea. Saw the ad. It's aimed at the farming community. It's in opposition to Toyata's ad which has a pair of bulls hi-jack a ute & go looking for cows. It may no longer be on air but I'll see if I can find it & post it.

Couldn't find it but hows this one?

http://www.videofoundry.co.nz/ianman/humour/bugger.html

Last edited by kiwiblazer; 05-31-2009 at 02:27 AM.
Old 05-31-2009, 07:01 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by carterx
Screw that.... my dad got a really good deal on the Vue and I don't care how much trouble they are having right now, but once the economy picks up in the next couple years, GM will always be around.

Saturn is dead...you're aware of that right? lol...they already confirmed after 2012 that GM won't be supplying them with cars.
Not saying it was a bad idea to buy them, because if you can get a wicked deal like I know the american car co's are giving away them why not?
Honda and Toyota at the moment don't really need to give away cars (well Toyota is starting to need too, they're hurting pretty bad now) but Honda will get business regardless of BOGO trucks, or cars for $1 lol.

Old 05-31-2009, 10:15 AM
Beginning Member
Brickroad is on a distinguished road

lol Kiwi that was great

Old 05-31-2009, 01:30 PM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

That truck is actually pretty cool looking.

and on a side note, the local ford dealership has a promotion that if you buy a Ford F150 Lariat, you get tot choose from a free Ford Ranger or Ford Focus, no strings attached! I wish I could afford the $40k Lariat.

Old 06-01-2009, 01:52 PM
Thor_449 is an unknown quantity at this point

so can i get my goat customized? what color sceems are available with this goat?