Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Osama Dead

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2011, 02:09 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

I agree, with Osama having a target the size of Afghanistan on his back I'm sure he wasn't running much of the show at Al Qaeda. Yeah he probably had a lot of influence but do you think he was the only one running the show? We just don't know who's the next target yet, and even then there will be another, and another, it's going to be a never ending battle.

Old 05-02-2011, 03:04 PM
Thor_449 is an unknown quantity at this point

With gorilla groups like this I agree there can't just be one leader, it just wouldn't be feesible. However I wish they had caught him and stuck him in Down Town NY and start a clock, see how long he would've lasted.

Old 05-02-2011, 10:57 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

I cant beleive he was dumped at sea... I would have thought he would have been paraded around the country like a trophy. Sadam resisted and he got to hang when Im sure there was plenty of soldiers wanting to cap him.

Wonder if that SEAL guy gets the 250 million bounty still? Or are government employees exempt? Maybe they are forced to donate it to the massive defecit??

Seriously though, being the actual guy that offed that ***** and not getting to tell anyone about it must suck buttocks though.

Old 05-03-2011, 07:38 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

1. Sadam surrendered (actually they found him in a hole) and therefore there was no need to give him lead poisoning.

2. Osama being dead, they followed islamic law (apparently) and one of the places he could be "burried" was at sea. This was done to avoid his on-land grave site from becoming a shrine. Now nobody knows where he is.

3. They didn't parade him around because they didn't need to make a martyr (sp?) out of him, that was the last thing the states or anyone wanted.

4. It does seem awful convenient though...

Old 05-03-2011, 07:43 AM
Starting Member
97CountryJukeboxLt is on a distinguished road

I thought it was funny his mansion was a triangle and nobody pointed this out before hand lol

They shot him throug hhis left eye, a buddy gave me the pic off of the news

I'm wondering really who's next on the list? This **** aint gonna stop

As well as with the shrine, No country wanted his body they'd be made a martyr, Saudi didn't want it neither did pakistan

Old 05-03-2011, 08:13 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

Saddam ran and ran and ran till there was nowhere left to run but down in a hole - thats resisting enough for me. They could have taken Osama, news claims he was unarmed when killed. Then they could have had a real execution on a navy ship at sea and let the world actually watch the biggest Ahole this century be hanged or fed to sharks. Heck, that would have made the biggest PPV event in all time come to think of it. And the background would have been all ocean, nobody would know where it was anyways.

Myself, I would have taken the camera out, let him say his last words, then put the blast on him and leave him right there for his own people to deal with, gotten back on my boat, and waited for my superiors to give me my next target.

The photo I saw looked like it was the right eye - and it was a horrible photo that didnt even look real.

I sure hope they decide to have full disclosure, but being that the US has never really been into that, Im guessing we will be kept in the dark and never really know the truth.

I thought they vaporized that jerk in 2001 when they bombed the crap out of the mountains he was hiding out in.

Last edited by ohsofly; 05-03-2011 at 08:18 PM.
Old 05-04-2011, 07:25 AM
Starting Member
97CountryJukeboxLt is on a distinguished road

Imo, they did the right thing without all the publicism of it. They chose the right Force to take him down, One that operates in secret. Without all of the publicism it only shows despite it all their leader is such a big deal he made it on ppv, imo it would up the morale of terrorism and reverse the big dent we made. We may never hear any more about it nobody will ever know except those who were there

Old 05-04-2011, 09:20 AM
Beginning Member
96BLAZE is on a distinguished road

my government teacher went through all that she knew with us. i guess he grabbed a girl as a human shield. she got killed too. also, the country they found him in (not sure what it was right now), was supposedly helping the US find Osama, but every time we thought we knew where he was, we just barely missed him... what a coincidence. so this time we didn't get the approval by their government, we just went in there and got the job done. she told us that they went in and out in just about 45 minutes.
Originally Posted by Brian_D
America!

F$ck Yeah!

Old 05-06-2011, 08:13 PM
84BlazerS10 is on a distinguished road

finally...only took us 10 years.