Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

The problem with this site..

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2008, 07:18 PM
maki3242@gmail.com is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The problem with this site..

. is you can only get the easy most obvious answers. A bad fuel pump thread its like flies on s**t anything beyond a simple answer gets little attention. Hey but at least blazers have some sort of resources I suppose I am alot better off then someone with a 84 reliant.

Old 10-12-2008, 07:26 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: The problem with this site..

OK `fess up. Who peed in your Cheerios?

Old 10-12-2008, 07:33 PM

Common i know you guys try hard and your good for certain things. I really just need to break down and buy the dealership manual for my truck honestly, but I am a poor person.

Old 10-12-2008, 07:52 PM
4x4blazerguy is on a distinguished road

It is hard to diagnose problems for someone when they aren't even sure what it is doing. With no service engine light, it takes having a reader hooked up. They didn't make these newer vehicles to be worked on by the everyday public. I'm an old mechanic & I can say that these newer computer vehicles make noises, & act much different than say my 86 F250 4x4 with a carbed 460.
My personal experience on this & other sites I visit is I learn a lot but I read a lot of posts also. I don't always post but I always learn. Something I see is people have a problem & post it when a question is asked the posting person doesn't respond, so who knows if they figured it out or what happened. This makes it real hard to help someone. If you want help then check in often & answer questions & most of all if you figure it out POST IT, so that others that may have a similar problem can receive help.

Old 10-12-2008, 08:19 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Could the most common problem be poor description of the problem at hand? We rely on YOU (the person having the problem) to accurately describe the problem. When we (those attempting to help) are hundreds to thousands of miles away, there is nothing that we can do but ask questions and hope that they get answered appropriately. You have to be able to accurately depict the information that your senses (what your eyes, ears, and sense of touch tell you) to us. Ignore questions, play dumb, etc and there is very little that we can do.

You say that nothing gets answered beyond a simple fuel pump... I am sure there are threads where people do not get the help they asked for. As with everything, sometimes things get missed. I make it a point to attempt to help everyone that asks, but alas, I am only one person. One person who has a normal 8+hr a day job. I know for a fact that I have helped many, MANY people through some very complex problems. What have you done here? Bitch and moan (citing this thread as my only example because I do not care to look deeper into the issue)? Yeah, thanks for your contribution. There is something very...

People that get pissed off about the "service" they get here and at other similar online forums forget that any advice they get is free and that those giving the advice are doing so voluntarily. Why should I or anyone else help an ingrate? Please do answer that question...

Lets face it. The largest hinderance to getting timely, accurate help is attitude. Be a jackass and you will likely get ignored. Be impatient or just generally unwilling to help yourself and you will likely get overlooked or forgotten after an initial response giving direction. No one is being paid to help anyone here. Being polite and patient goes a long way to getting the help you need. Threads like this are a giant red flag. Good luck to you.

Old 10-12-2008, 08:34 PM

The post is too long to read all the way through but I get the just of it. Dont get your pantys in a bunch I am just making an observation.

Old 10-12-2008, 09:07 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Good for you man. Complain, then you do not even take the time to read what others have to say about your "observation". You have been here, what... Not even 6 months.

And no "panties" are in a bunch. You may want to read through that "long" post, but have an ice pack on the ready in case you need it...

Old 10-12-2008, 09:51 PM
Verno will become famous soon enough

WOW, Ya just can't please everyone. JMO

Old 10-12-2008, 10:20 PM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road

Ifail to seeeven the slightest glint ofanything wrong with the tech aspect of this site.[/align]

Old 10-12-2008, 10:21 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Ya, some would say it is even good enough to use for their own venues.

Quick Reply: The problem with this site..