Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Show off your Chest ;)

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2009, 08:22 AM
Biohazed is on a distinguished road
Default Show off your Chest ;)

WE are always posing pics of our rides and ride related stuff, how about the tool chests that store the tools that make the mods happen? There are so many different boxes out there would be cool to see what everyone has

heres mine:

my work set up which is fairly new still: a Waterloo 42" bottom Box with a Husky 42" Top Box and some ratty beat up Locker I found, repaired and repainted...

...and my Home Box which was my work box for about 10 years:

Husky Professional Bottom Box with old Craftsman Top box.. both have seen better days lol

Old 06-28-2009, 03:28 PM
mech cb is on a distinguished road

I'm still looking to get a good home toolbox, but I'll get a pic of my work box tmorrow. It's nothing spectacular. Buy my buddie has two SWEET gigantic boxes. I'll have to get pics of his!

Old 06-28-2009, 03:30 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

I work out of the back of my truck so much that I have never needed a large tool chest. Most of my stuff stays in the boxes that it comes in originally for easier moving..

Old 06-28-2009, 05:25 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

I don't have a box, as I don't have a garage to put it in lol..just a small shed. I do have a hand held tool box though, but it's just a plain old rectangle. I won't bother posting a pic of it

Old 06-28-2009, 05:52 PM
mikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud of

me and my fiance live in an upstairs apt so ive got just a regular Craftsman box and and have a Kennedy machinist tool box but thats in the basement storage.

Old 06-29-2009, 06:16 PM
mech cb is on a distinguished road

This isn't technically "my" toolbox, but I treat it like it is. It's my work box.

This toolbox is our beast. It's four tool chests on one platform! One day I wanna roll it out in the shop and work from it for laughs!

This is the lift I do all my truck work on. So far it's just been standard stuff, but when I get some of the parts I plan on buying(Positrack ), it will be at my disposal.

These are the machines I'm gonna use after I buy my tires. I was going to get them this paycheck, but I have an emergency trip I have to take to texas. Maybe next paycheck...

Last edited by mech cb; 06-29-2009 at 06:54 PM.