The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Showed TWO dudes I hav NATURAL blonde hair, boobs AND BRAINS LMAO

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2012, 04:43 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

Ugh... try google & take the Parental Safe Search off lol

Old 09-04-2012, 05:00 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Who rotti? Im confused lol

Old 09-04-2012, 05:09 PM
BF Veteran

The "classy" <got pics>.

Old 09-04-2012, 06:28 PM
Starting Member
Melrock83 is on a distinguished road

ROFL being a girl who OBVIOUSLY is a natural blonde...I didnt even stop to think about the reaction to the word ***** on here LMFAO wasnt to attract attention to the thread its just me typing words the same as if I were talkn in person. But dont think when I left that I didnt strut way more than when I went in LOL but also u must realize that I was wet from cutn my cat off in the freakin rain, of course had on what at one point was a white shirt, I had dirt grease grime and rust all over me and was madder than a pimp with no hoes when I walked in there ROFL so I looked freakin awesummmm LMAO so when I left, I was struttin and smilin knowing that even though I had a crappy day those two gentlemen would b thinkn for a bit about how I A GIRL had just showed em up HEE HEE and as for a CLASSY girl, not nasty girl...such as I..we post pics like the one in my profile, ones with CLASS

THANKS SO MUCH GUYS for givn me props on my o so proud moment..and Ill try harder to choose btr terms nxt time LOL OK so I wont try but I will try to continue keeping it PG-13..ISH

O and ummmm Im the blonde here and I spelled it correctly EVERY time LMAO so loved the spelling error LOL PRICELESS

Old 09-04-2012, 06:37 PM
50lb_cat will become famous soon enough

Hey now I'm from Iowa, we don't need no spellin' goods! You know what Iowa stands for? Idiots Out Wandering Around! Lol

Old 09-04-2012, 07:04 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by 50lb_cat
Hey now I'm from Iowa, we don't need no spellin' goods! You know what Iowa stands for? Idiots Out Wandering Around! Lol
Isn't that Spelling Gods?!
As I re-read that I wonder how many new people have JUST looked at her profile lol.

Old 09-04-2012, 07:26 PM
50lb_cat will become famous soon enough

Nope, I ment "goods" its the redneck in me lol. Yeah, kinda sad, she is tryin to prove a point about people being sexist, and she's getting the same remarks on this forum.

Old 09-04-2012, 07:43 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Rottidog
Isn't that Spelling Gods?!
As I re-read that I wonder how many new people have JUST looked at her profile lol.

I know I DID

Old 09-04-2012, 08:02 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by 50lb_cat
Nope, I ment "goods" its the redneck in me lol. Yeah, kinda sad, she is tryin to prove a point about people being sexist, and she's getting the same remarks on this forum.
Then that's the Canadian in me lol we don't understand them goods that much, ya know?!
But I think it was me trying that point, not her... who knows, 'till she chimes in.

Old 09-04-2012, 08:36 PM
Starting Member
Melrock83 is on a distinguished road

ROFL and this is one of the reasons I absolutely LOVE this forum and am always on here. I learn things more women should learn AND its full of people who like to laugh And nvr thought of the newbies and lookn at the profile but wonder how many had ***** on the brain and clicked the mouse at warp speed LMAO And I know that u r GUYS and if the lil things would upset me I sure wouldnt post using the words I do LMAO .... Just to put it out there, dont hold back with what u say at ALL. I mean come on guys, seriously, I hang on a BLAZER FORUM ROFL

Quick Reply: Showed TWO dudes I hav NATURAL blonde hair, boobs AND BRAINS LMAO