Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

so,blazers how hard are they to find

Old 02-21-2019, 08:07 PM
BF Veteran
cleburne red will become famous soon enough

Wonder if I could buy it, take the 5 speed for my truck, and part the rest out and break even? Lol

Old 02-21-2019, 08:34 PM
Beginning Member
plcrides is on a distinguished road

haha i dont know,i think it will be gone pretty quick,lots of people around houston work at body chops man and have many cousins and friends that work at body chops man lmao. body chops man you know.

Old 02-21-2019, 08:54 PM
BF Veteran

Yeah, I'm sure someone will snag it. My wife wouldn't be pleased if I dragged another car home, either lol
​​​​​​

Old 02-22-2019, 12:28 AM
Beginning Member

it looks like it got hit pretty good,i bet the frames bent,he says its his gem well then why not get it fixed you know.lol

Old 02-22-2019, 05:08 AM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by plcrides
it looks like it got hit pretty good,i bet the frames bent,he says its his gem well then why not get it fixed you know.lol
Exactly lol

Old 02-22-2019, 09:56 PM
Beginning Member

hey i found your parts swop,its a 2 door with a 5 speed front end wrecked for sale same place as the other for 600.00 haha
and i found a white one,2 door with a 5 speed but i dont want a white one.but ive looked all online and then found three 5 speeds all in Htown
i couldnt believe it,found a really nice blue one but has the 4L60E me no likey LoL so its looking a little better,there are some out there you know.

Old 02-22-2019, 10:23 PM
BF Veteran

Man, $600, ****** all the 5 speed stuff, and part out the rest. Then have pick n pull haul off what's left. Tempting!

Wish I had a place to put it. Don't think the old lady would be too happy with a wrecked junker sitting in the driveway
​​​​​​

Old 02-23-2019, 12:30 AM
Beginning Member

lmao probably not but hey you could have free give away parts just make everyone pay for shipping.i dont know man im already thinking about doing another damn motor swop,yep.i really enjoyed that Lt1 in my 96 S-10 with the 5 speed,it was fast dude,i know im not supposed to talk about racing on here but i blew away mustangs,camaro's,transam's,ss impala's and more that manual is tough.

a friend of mine knows a guy that owns a shop not far from here,and my friend said we were both from the same side of houston and that we would hit it off and this dude builds race engines and goes to the track and is supposed to be pretty good.everyone is going with LS1's i was wondering about these camaro's with 300 hp v6 engines and what all could be done with like different heads or ported and polished or something,maybe a sleeper or something.but usually when i get my mind set on something i do it,so im in blazer mode now,but need to speak with someone that can locate one and let me make payments thru a dealer,i just paid off my WRX so i dont want to get a loan from them.

do you know of any cool engine swops besides Ls1's

Old 02-24-2019, 12:33 AM
Beginning Member

its gone man haha somebody snagged that crashed extreme with the quickness LoL

Old 03-04-2019, 08:26 PM
Beginning Member

well im not finding a damn thing in a 2 door with a manual except for one,and its white,but it looks pretty straight,clean,needs new seats i guess someone rolled in and out when getting in the thing and wallered them out good lord,a hippo or something,it has dark interior like i like and like i had in my 96 s-10 and it has manual roll up windows yay just like i ordered my 96 which is one less thing to replace or rattle from stereo so thats cool,but i would have to see how much it cost to get a paint job,i wonder if different colors cost more than others,im sure it probably does.i was thinking hot pink,haha no just kidding,damn if it was blue and didnt leak oil all over the place i would own it already.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: so,blazers how hard are they to find