Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Sounthern Ontario members.

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2009, 10:49 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light
Default Sounthern Ontario members.

Sorry, kinda late with this one-kinda hit me last minute.

i'll be meeting up with Smoked & nogi on Sunday November 29th, in the afternoon. probably around 2pm in the Kitchener area, around Conestoga Pkwy & Bridgeport Rd. E. (that's Hwy's 85 & 9), and should give C.Blazer time to get there, if he's still "down with that".

if there are any other members that are gonna be free then, and would like to meet up, just post a reply here, and i'll post a final meeting spot (ie, Tim's) once i work the details out with Smoked.

hope to see more than the 4 of us out on Sunday, and i do apologize for this being last minute.

cheers.

Old 11-28-2009, 11:02 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Last minute lmao... it's only tomorrow, that's not too bad

Old 11-28-2009, 08:08 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

yeah, but not everyone lives on here like we do. and by "we", i mean yourself, Alex, Curtis, and me.

although i've noticed that C.Blazer is hanging around more often now. which reminds me, i should PM him for an answer.

Old 11-29-2009, 08:38 AM
BF Guru

ok. i'm gonna call the meet @ 504 Lancaster St W, Kitchener ON, N2K 1L9.

@ the Tim's of course.

it looks to be, East on Bridgeport, and just South of it on Lancaster St. W. (according to Google Maps).

hope to see a few there.

Old 11-29-2009, 10:08 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Wish I was in Ontario this weekend so I could meet up with you guys lol.

Old 11-29-2009, 11:14 AM
Starting Member
Smoked is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn, sorry i didn't check the lounge for this thread...was looking at my for sale thread I'll be there around 2, and yeah when you get off the 85 at bridgeport you make a left and then it's right at lancaster adn you can see the tims on the left side just out of the intersection.

Old 11-29-2009, 05:30 PM
BF Guru

it all went well today.

nogi & Smoked were able to meet up with me, really glad Smoked showed up-since it was his brush bar i was buying, hahahahaha!

sorry you weren't able to make it Devin, but like i discussed with you on the phone (and nogi while we were shootin' the s**t) we'll have to set a "play day" in the Spring.

there's a few spots in my area that i'd like to hit, and since i've been close to getting into trouble when out alone (twice actually), it's always good to have a trail buddy.

i've gotta thank nogi, he's making me spend more money now. while discussing possible locations, it occured to me, i need a GPS to properly mark locations (he had one in his truck). land marks only work so well, if you know the area, and we all know time can change "that big full Oak tree" into a stump, with one good storm.

maybe i'll trade C.Blazer for one-a good one of course-since he's so hot 'n horny for this brush bar.

thanks again for meeting up today, have a good one.

Old 11-29-2009, 05:44 PM
Dabber is an unknown quantity at this point

Wish I could have made that trip today. no job no gas = no go!! Maybe come spring if you guys have another day out I can make it this time. maybe have a few things done the Truck before I go too.

Old 11-30-2009, 09:00 AM
Starting Member
C.Blazer is on a distinguished road

HA. I know how much you paid for that Chris and there isnt a single GPS out there that is cheap enough to trade for it. I will get it off you though and it will be a win for me. Plus I can get things powder coated for free so itll be nice and black soon enough...Mwuahahahahaha I think im losing it.

Old 11-30-2009, 06:23 PM
BF Guru

Originally Posted by C.Blazer
Mwuahahahahaha I think im losing it.
ya think?

Quick Reply: Sounthern Ontario members.