The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Title/ownership fight... Please help!

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2011, 12:41 AM
Starting Member
BresBlazy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
ok, we can start with that part first.
check your profile.

Old 01-12-2011, 12:42 AM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by JTalley
I'm just afraid of what will happen if I do get taken out of my parent's custody. Everyone keeps telling me that they won't let me stay with my friends. They also tell me that people will be paid to take me, and that most of the time, it's bad people that do that. I'm just really stressed out right now.
I totally understand. its control out of fear....you have to know that.

Old 01-12-2011, 12:47 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by JTalley
I'm just afraid of what will happen if I do get taken out of my parent's custody. Everyone keeps telling me that they won't let me stay with my friends. They also tell me that people will be paid to take me, and that most of the time, it's bad people that do that. I'm just really stressed out right now.

like Bre said, it's all to control what you'll do.

i'd like to know who is feeding you all the crap?

Originally Posted by BresBlazy
check your profile.
i did. as did with yours.

(sorry JT, we got chattin' while we were waiting..........)

Old 01-12-2011, 12:50 AM
Starting Member
JTalley is on a distinguished road

I know they're trying to make me afraid... I'm still scared, though. I guess I'll call DHS back in the morning. The way Mom works is by doing something so barbaric that I wouldn't hesitate to report her, then she does something that makes me feel guilty for reporting her. I just don't know what to do anymore!

edit: The police are telling me all that about the people being paid to take me.

Last edited by JTalley; 01-12-2011 at 12:52 AM.
Old 01-12-2011, 12:58 AM
Starting Member

you know what thats called buddy? MANIPULATION! you know its wrong, you know it makes not sense, you KNOW you need to do something, you dont have the feelings you have for nothing, you need to listen to that voice thats telling you somethings not right, your moms a nut bag like mine....same ****, im tellin you I totally know!

She would beat the **** outta me then pretend nothing happened the next day.

ONE day (this was the last ****ing straw) I came home early from work and she was walking in the back door following a 3 year old boy who she was watching at the time, he was crying (apparently he has messed his pants while playing out side, normal kid stuff) she was PISSED she Kicked him in the back and he fell forward and started screaming, I said what the **** do you think your doing, she goes, WHAT? I said you just kicked him!? she goes no, he tripped.....stuck to that ****in story till the cows came home, I know what I saw! to this day she says different!

they tell lies to the point of believing it is real! they can not be trusted EVER!

Old 01-12-2011, 12:58 AM
Starting Member

like Bre said, it's all to control what you'll do.

i'd like to know who is feeding you all the crap?

i did. as did with yours.

(sorry JT, we got chattin' while we were waiting..........)
ANNNNDDDDD I wrote back LOL (oops I keep double posting, damn it)

Old 01-12-2011, 01:07 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by BresBlazy
ANNNNDDDDD I wrote back LOL (oops I keep double posting, damn it)
sorry, haven't checked my email since i sent you that mssg.

Old 01-12-2011, 01:10 AM
Starting Member

sorry, haven't checked my email since i sent you that mssg.
just profile msgs....I think ima go to bed, I feel like I have been hit by a bus, work was a pain in the ***, kids took what life I had left at 6pm LOL, im on fumes and a puddin cup! yum!

Old 01-12-2011, 07:00 AM
cochran07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Jt listen to Bre man. Their filling you full of **** I would suspect. After I get out of class this morning I'm goiing to do some research at the library and see what I can come up with to help get you the hell out of this crazy mess! Man I feel for you. You have to take your life in your own hands tho and make it YOUR life. Otherwise you'll never be happy. And quite honestly might not make the next two years of your life if this man is as abusive as you say he is. If your back in school yet go to the school nurse and tell her what's going on. Go talk to the pricniple or asst principle. You gotta get this figured out man.

Old 01-12-2011, 11:08 AM
Starting Member

yeah, I agree, there has to be SOMEONE in your life who has a ****ing back bone and will do the right thing for you.

Quick Reply: Title/ownership fight... Please help!