The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Today is the worst day of my life:(((

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2013, 04:49 PM
rexazz2 will become famous soon enough

Sorry for your loss
Dont forget to hug his kids a little longer a little tighter

Old 05-20-2013, 12:03 PM
Starting Member
Vahomboy is on a distinguished road

Man, I am so sorry to hear about your loss!

Old 05-24-2013, 09:26 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for all of the kind words everyone.

I am home from my trip to WI and doing ok. He was laid to rest on Wednesday morning on a beautiful hilltop location where he will have a perfect view of the fireworks every year. Although it was good to see everyone (most of which I hadn't seen in almost ten yrs) there was still little happiness about the trip. It's been the hardest week I have ever endured but at least I can know that he is in a good place and will be forever watching down upon all of those who he loved. I just want to say thank you to my wife and children for being the most incredible support system one could ever ask for. I don't know where I would be without my amazing family.

Rest In Peace
I love you Jeremy Alan

Old 05-24-2013, 10:54 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

I am glad the trip was safe for you. I have delt with so much death in my life (actually have to go to a funeral on Wednesday for my fathers best friend, my uncle who took his own life) You have to celebrate their life, and not mourn it.
Like I said man, I am here, you need anything, get in touch with me.

Rest in Peace Jeremy.

Old 05-25-2013, 08:14 AM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Im sorry to hear about your brother Rex... I totally missed this thread for quite awhile. Glad the trip went great and hes in a better place now.

Old 05-27-2013, 01:04 PM
BF Veteran
El_Beautor will become famous soon enoughEl_Beautor will become famous soon enough

So sad to hear of your loss. Losing a close family member is very hard, especially one so young. My thoughts and prayers are with you my friend.

Old 07-18-2013, 04:46 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the rough

Well it pains me to say this but I feel it should be said as a warning to others. Please do not drink and drive!! My brothers BAC was .156! Legal limit in WI is .08 so he was just shy of twice the legal limit. I have lost many friends and now a brother to drinking and driving and I assure you it's not worth it! Im not saying dont drink cause I drink at least a beer every day of my life but remember to plan ahead and find a ride ahead of time if you plan to drink and you are out somewhere. Again please don't drink and drive I miss my brother every minute of everyday and don't want anyone else's family to feel the way I do because try lost a loved one from a completly avoidable reason.

Old 07-18-2013, 05:22 PM
Diaita will become famous soon enoughDiaita will become famous soon enough

Really sorry to hear of your loss. I can only imagine how you feel. Drinking and driving is a problem here as well. Funny how a simple decision one person makes can affect so many.

Old 07-18-2013, 05:28 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Wise words rex. drinking and driving is not worth it, no matter how bad you need to get home, like you said, plan ahead.

Old 07-18-2013, 05:42 PM
rexazz2 will become famous soon enough

So sad that his choices cost him his life
His choices will forever mark so many peoples lives

When my wife and I are out for an evening one of us is DD
we don't usually decide ahead of time , but I monitor her drinking
If she drinks at all I know I will be the DD

My father inlaw crashed his truck while impaired a few years ago
He bragged to my wife about how many power poles he knocked down and walked away
My wife was balling because she cant understand his stupidity
I blew a gasket and tore him a new one
It apparently sunk in a little because he will not even have one beer at our house when he is driving
I know he still drives impaired