Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

What can't a blazer do?

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2009, 08:49 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by blazerguy22
yeah i decided the black was too boring. and i did not forget to wear gloves i just flat out dont wear them.

Fair enough. I don't normally either unless it's something really messy. Do you got any pics or a thread of the mirror painting? I'd like to see them painted...don't think I've seen it done before.

Old 10-06-2009, 09:24 AM
blazerguy22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sisk
Fair enough. I don't normally either unless it's something really messy. Do you got any pics or a thread of the mirror painting? I'd like to see them painted...don't think I've seen it done before.
i dont have a thread open yet but nce they are painted ill make a thread and take a few pics.
i tend to say im going to wear gloves when im workin on really messy stuff like axles and what not but then dont so i just gave up and get dirty no biggie to me gojo aint exactly expensive you know

Old 10-06-2009, 10:29 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by blazerguy22
i dont have a thread open yet but nce they are painted ill make a thread and take a few pics.
i tend to say im going to wear gloves when im workin on really messy stuff like axles and what not but then dont so i just gave up and get dirty no biggie to me gojo aint exactly expensive you know
lol, sounds good man. And I agree. I have no problem getting dirty. I won't wear gloves normally since I hate having my hands all sweaty lol.

Old 10-27-2009, 05:02 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

it couldn't bring this home today, without having to strap some to the roof. God i wish my 'Burb wasn't parked for the season already.
couldn't pass up on this deal though. it was the last one they had besides the floor display (out of 50 shipped to the store last Thursday), and for $350, i wasn't gonna pass it up.

Attached Thumbnails What can't a blazer do?-hpim2641.jpg  
Old 10-27-2009, 06:20 PM
BF Veteran

$350!? Where at? lol...thats an awesome deal!

Old 10-27-2009, 06:42 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sisk
$350!? Where at? lol...thats an awesome deal!
@ Home Depot. the only store that i could find it @ was right up the street from my parts supplier. i checked a couple of other stores, but they had no clue what i was talking about.
if you want Alex, i'll send you the sku #, see if you can get the same deal in Nova Scotia.

Old 10-27-2009, 06:51 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
@ Home Depot. the only store that i could find it @ was right up the street from my parts supplier. i checked a couple of other stores, but they had no clue what i was talking about.
if you want Alex, i'll send you the sku #, see if you can get the same deal in Nova Scotia.
Sure, why not. Worth a try.

Old 10-27-2009, 09:09 PM
BF Guru

i PM'd you the sku Alex.