Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

whens the last time you yelled at someone in public?

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2010, 09:53 AM
Starting Member
taba5 is on a distinguished road

Me the kids the wife and even our dog all have nasty issues with stupidity.... alot of yelling gets done in general

Old 04-30-2010, 10:23 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Well there's a nice little dent on the part of my door that protrudes... that body line that runs just above the Blazer emblem. I pull into Canadian tire and purposely park in the "Boonies" to avoid a door mark, and sure enough as I'm walking back some dumb bimbo comes and parks next to me in her little Mazda 3. there's NO ONE parked around me... but anyway she pulls in next to my driver's side (i backed in as usual) and she's relatively close, I turn my head and then I hear a BANG. Now I sprint over and when I see her get out and close the door I yelled "HEY, What the hell are you doing!?" She looked at me with that blank "blonde stare"... she was blonde afterall and said "What?"

My GF wasn't happy with me for the next one... Exact words... "You realize you hit my door right? You may not care about your POS Mazda but I actually like to keep my vehicles in nice condition and you're really not helping... look at that dent, and don't say it wasn't you because the blue paint flakes match your car!"

She then called me an **** orifice and tole me to go self-fornicate and that's when I flew off handle. The points I made (toned down and alot less profanity)

1. Why park next to ME when there's so many spots around?
2. You're a dumb ______ (insert word that rhymes with Hunt)
3. Learn to drive
4. You DON'T use other peoples vehicles as door stops, especially when you swing your door open like there's a fire under your ***, that only does what you see here!

While I'm doing this she pulls her little makeup thing out.

"Put that the **** away when I'm talking to you! Why the hell do YOU need makeup? It's not helping, I mean if my dog had a face like that I'd shave her *** and make her walk backwards ____ (syn. female dog)." which is when she gave me a blank stare and I got in and drove off. It's a good thing my Tire Iron is hard to get at, she may have been a window short.

Old 04-30-2010, 10:52 AM
Starting Member
taba5 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by oktain

She then called me an **** orifice and tole me to go self-fornicate and that's when I flew off handle. The points I made (toned down and alot less profanity)
In all honesty if she would have called me that in your exact words I would be way more offended rather than using the profane end of it LOL

... I got cut off and a window did vanish about a year and a half ago thats as much as ill elaborate it involved females in car b) and in car a) was me and the family

Old 04-30-2010, 11:09 AM
Beginning Member
98odgblazer is on a distinguished road

the other night me and my freind took my blazer to sonic, its 4 am we got a lot of food, so the wait is long the guy behind us honked 3-4 times until i rolled down the window and yelled"if you honk one more time you wont a family to come home to" thier was no more honking

Old 05-01-2010, 10:31 PM
Starting Member
megaroos_00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Was following my mom home one night after she was having issues with her bonneville. It was icy out and an idiot behind me decided he was going to tailgate. After pulling to a stop sign and waiting to pull out after some traffic passed, the idiot honked his horn at me. Well with that I'd had it, threw the blazer in park, undid my seat belt and hopped out of the car. I walked toward his vehicle and was swearing something fierce.
I guess they weren't expecting a rather tall female to get out of the car. They turned the other direction with the wrong turn signal still on!

Old 05-01-2010, 11:44 PM
stevo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by oktain
It's not helping, I mean if my dog had a face like that I'd shave her *** and make her walk backwards ____ (syn. female dog)."
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
last time i yelled at someone was one of the damn annoying sub woofer guys at a stop light
they just make me so mad
so i rolled down both windows, found some old country music, and pulled up next to the guy in the escalade booming to some rap
he heard my country and yelled at me to turn that s*** off.
my dad was in the truck with me and got out and started yelling some racist comments
about how he needed to get his a** back downtown where he belongs
because the highway is called "dixie" highway, and its no where near the ghetto lol
i might have had a small part in those too
he was too scared to get out and rolled up his windows and drove off
my dad is rather intimidating lol, at 6 ft 220 you dont mess with him too much

Old 05-02-2010, 12:30 AM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Last time I REALLY yelled at someone was about a year ago when I had my Grand Am. I was parked at a plaza IN A PARKING SPOT when this guy skretches in in a New Chevy 4 door Silvy and parks sideways across the spots. My buddy's in gettin some za so we were there for a few minutes and the silvy guy comes waltzin out with a couple of red bulls and a bag of chips. He hops in and all goes to hell. HUUUUUUGE brake burn on gravel cover pavement with my windows down.

I slam it in reverse, tires screaming! follow this guy who obviously knows he's in the wrong. He's flying through sub-urban roads blowing stop signs and I finally meet up with him at a busy intersection. He rolls down his window and I roll down mine (were side by side). He starts yimmer yammerin something french and I SCREAM "Cut the BS and drive to your house". He simply says "ok" So I follow him a few blocks and he hops out and I go off on him. He offered my $100 for the dents, chips and busted plastic he caused. Well that only made me worse. He tried to pull the "Speaka no english" AGAIN. By that time the neighbors were out and all behind me. That when I realize that sitting in the drive way are 3 riced out civics and a prelude. I talked to some of the neighbors after and they said that police are there 3 times a week for complaints about speeding, racing, careless driving, etc.

Cops came, told me I shoulda taken the $100 and went on my way and that was it.

Well I have some resources and I found out names, #, bills, previous addresses, the whole 9. I went back about a week later and house is vacant and theres a for sale sign on the lawn.

I thought that was the end of it but oh no. My freinds and I like to play tennis at the high schools tennis courts and we pull up and I see 3 cars with Quebec plates. To my surprise, he's packin his stuff up getting ready to leave. I go off like a bomb again. His buddy's are lookin to fight and then I threw them down a few pegs. Basically told them they are fighting for no reason and they have nothing to do with whats going on and that they should **** off and fight their own battles.

They left and I have yet to see him to this day.

Still looking for a Black 4 Door Silvy with Quebec plates

Old 05-02-2010, 12:34 AM
The_Beast is on a distinguished road

I almost never yell at people, I just make snide comments under my breath just loud enough for them to hear

It seems to work better at pissing them off

Old 05-02-2010, 01:24 AM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by The_Beast
I almost never yell at people, I just make snide comments under my breath just loud enough for them to hear

It seems to work better at pissing them off
Yeah, I tend to laugh at people when they are trying to start a yelling fight. Telling them to calm down always helps them fly off the handle too.

Old 05-02-2010, 06:44 PM
Joemakerman is on a distinguished road

I don't think I've ever yelled at someone in public. I don't know why, I've never had the misfortune to have anything really happen to me to where I'd need to. No one ever bothers me or messes with me, I feel damn lucky for a lot of things, and that's one.

-Joe

Quick Reply: whens the last time you yelled at someone in public?