The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Wish I had more confidence when it comes to girls....

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2011, 07:19 PM
matt92 is on a distinguished road

Ive had 2 chicks throw themselves at me, asking me to hang out etc, buuuutttt one chick dated 2 of my friends....which i thought was a little wierd, and the other is a redneck chick that parties all the time and leads alot of dudes on.... im waiting for the right one. but i appreciate all the advice guys!

Old 04-26-2011, 08:27 PM
zr2dan is on a distinguished road

in my experience you have to test drive the wrong ones to find the right ones the redneck and your buddies girl might have been a fun ride at the same time helping you discover what you want

Old 04-26-2011, 09:03 PM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

If non of that works you could just club them over the head and drag them away like a cave man. I AM ONLY KIDDING!!! The best advise has already been given to you. Above all be truthfull to yourself, gilrs and women can pick up on this better than we can with them. I have been with my wife for almost 23 years and 17 of them have been as married. Wen we first started dating I just acted just as I was no special acts, no special cloths just me. So just be you. Good Luck.

Old 04-26-2011, 09:33 PM
matt92 is on a distinguished road

ZR2 good advice man! but its almost as my buddies rode i and was like, man, that thing rode like ****! so i could just avoid it. We'll see man, my sisters going away to college and says i can visit anytime and hang with her and her friends, so maybe something will work out :P ...btw im 19.

Old 04-26-2011, 09:55 PM
Beginning Member
HHH6024 is on a distinguished road

Being older I remember having the same problems and people giving me the be your self advice and it is true. It is just hard to put in practice. Just work on your self-confidence and that comes with time and living life. You have a Blazer the women will come!!!!!

Old 04-27-2011, 02:55 PM
stevo is an unknown quantity at this point

i could use some girl advice too from the older and wiser lol
this girl and i have been talking since november, and last month she just got a boyfriend (not me), well shes still wanted to hang out every weekend, and sunday i told her we cant hang out every weekend cause i still like her when she only sees me as a friend, and of course, her being a woman and all, got extremely pissed and dont want to talk to me. i miss being friends, and tomorrow is her birthday, and i was about to set some flowers on her porch and a card saying im sorry, but hell, i dont think i will now, she doesnt have a good reason to be as mad as she is

Old 04-27-2011, 09:21 PM
zr2dan is on a distinguished road

stevo your on the friend burner once your set on that stove its hard to get off its cool to be friends but if she wants to be your friend she will comebackjust send her a text and tell her happy birthday forget the flowers or you will end up being on the good guy burner witch is worse than the friend burner lol

Old 04-28-2011, 12:24 AM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

Buy a copy of "The Playbook" by Barney Stinson and you're set.

Old 04-28-2011, 05:34 PM
Little Roober is on a distinguished road

Pretend to be gay. (There's no smiley in a closet. Darn.)

DISCLAIMER: I have never tried or needed to try this.

Old 04-28-2011, 06:14 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Once you're in the friend zone, it's hard to get out of it.

Stevo, you respect her bf's "territory" if you will and that's more admirable than she wants to admit. If she can't understand why you're doing it then it's her loss, send her a happy birthday text if anything, flowers would be stepping on the boyfriend's toes.

Look for a different girl to date lol, if she can't understand why you won't chill with her just you and her, then what's she going to do if she wants to go chill with some other random guy while you two are dating? (if it happened... hypothetical situ here) She won't understand that you're worried that buddy will try and pull some funny business and you can't do anything about it. She'll call you jealous and say you don't trust her, you agree about being jealous but say you don't trust him, but deep down you're worried about her doing something too... it just goes on and on. You're better off having her as a friend.

Quick Reply: Wish I had more confidence when it comes to girls....