Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Your first post?

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2010, 01:58 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future
Default Your first post?

We were all noobs, but over time we've grown to know how the forum works and to expect the people that are in our former shoes to follow those rules. During that time we've made forum-friends, not knowing the person on the other end of the interweb device but still trusting and valuing their opinion. We've laughed, we've cried... from laughing so hard of course, and best of all we've learned.

Essentially, lets see your first post or thread you posted and see how much of a noob YOU were...

I found mine and had to laugh... it was one of those typical post and never check back lmao. Maybe because the answers I got came 2 months later, and I stopped checking after 2 weeks and went AWOL for a whole year before becoming an "active member" around the same time that Alex (Sisk) joined https://blazerforum.com/forum/paint-body-interior-39/shift-knob-22704/

Last edited by oktain; 07-22-2010 at 02:01 PM.
Old 07-22-2010, 02:49 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

THIS is the oldest post I could find, but I think I joined before I went to GMAIL so I'll have to check my old outlook file at home to see if I have older emails...

I think it was 6 months until I posted in the New Member Area here.. LOL

Old 07-22-2010, 03:02 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Yup... that's an old post lol.

Old 07-22-2010, 03:12 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

I know mine was in the new member area. I'll have to dig for it. I never thought of going back....haha neat idea!

EDIT: Here is it...took some digging as my "find all posts by" and "find all threads by" don't go back very far. Hard to find all your posts when you have almost 5,000 lol.

https://blazerforum.com/forum/new-member-area-4/just-bought-my-01-blazer-30531/

Last edited by Sisk; 07-22-2010 at 03:16 PM.
Old 07-22-2010, 03:34 PM
BF Veteran

Cool... Veteran of 14 posts lmao.

We've come a long way I think Alex lmao.

For those of you who can't find it:

Go to your public profile, click statistics, and click on either "All Posts By" or "All Threads Started By" and go down the list.

Old 07-22-2010, 04:06 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

That works if you have had less than 500 posts prior to a year ago! It won't work for me though...

I might have to ask Patrick to get someone to dig into the actual database to find my actual first post!

Old 07-22-2010, 04:18 PM
Outsydr is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 07-22-2010, 04:21 PM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about
Old 07-22-2010, 04:39 PM
ImScrewed92 is an unknown quantity at this point

https://blazerforum.com/forum/tires-wheels-13/question-about-92-blazer-22s-27853/

trying to fit 22's on my blazer. Man, how times have changed....

Old 07-22-2010, 08:33 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

you'll find my first post here.

funny, it was all black 'n white back then.

Quick Reply: Your first post?