Lowering Tech This section is for suspension questions related to decreasing the ride height of your vehicle.

5" 6" lowered Blazer

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2010, 03:57 PM
Beginning Member
S10Blazerdude is on a distinguished road

Are you saying that i can bag it for under a grand? With tank and pump and all that? If I can do that im game.....I will do it if you guys can show me the links where to get all that......and I really thank you guys for the feedback!

I found this but can you guys find something cheaper than that?

Last edited by swartlkk; 04-29-2010 at 06:54 PM. Reason: **Combining Consective Posts** - Please use the EDIT feature to add information to your post if another member has yet to reply.
Old 04-29-2010, 04:19 PM
dimone545 is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.suicidedoors.com/air-mana...minator-bags-5

That is the bare minimum of what you need minus the bag brackets and cnotch.

As long as you can install it then you will be right around the 1000 dollar mark. That kit is manual valves though not electric valves. Still does the job but you wont be doing any crazy stuff like hopping and things like that.

Last edited by dimone545; 04-29-2010 at 04:22 PM.
Old 04-29-2010, 04:26 PM
Beginning Member

Would i need a lowering kit and that air kit also? thats 2 grand total....I think I can still do that......but its that right? I need both kits? And that lowering kit....that does the front end and the rear end also?

Dimone545.....dude i see you live in Bakersfield....dude i grew up there.....till i was 22 then moved away.....thats crazy how small this world is man......cool stuff!.....lol

Last edited by swartlkk; 04-29-2010 at 06:54 PM. Reason: **Combining Consective Posts** - Please use the EDIT feature to add information to your post if another member has yet to reply.
Old 04-29-2010, 04:36 PM

thats crazy LOL...

As far as the kits go just check around see what you can find. If 2 grand is do able then you will easily be able to get what you need.

Old 04-29-2010, 04:42 PM
Beginning Member

Ok check this out.....Lowering Kit and Bags......those two things is all i need? Would those 2 work together?

Old 04-29-2010, 04:48 PM

And this http://www.suicidedoors.com/stuff-sa...olt-front-cups

but you only need 2 of the 4 bags that come in the air management kit since the other kit comes with the sleeve bags for the rear so maybe they will give you a discount on the kit.

Old 04-29-2010, 04:56 PM
Beginning Member

The lowering kit comes with sleeve bags? So then the air bags I only need 2 of them.....damn man there is alot to this bag stuff.....lol....Should I get this installed or should I try it myslef? If I did it....it would take maybe 2 days....lol.....

With all 3 of those together is 2,191 bucks.....I think I can do that....but in 2 payments.....sweet man.....those 3 things are the only things i need to bag it......right? I dont want to start then realize I need more stuff.....lol....or less things.....lol

That last link you gave me.....the front cups......do I need 2 of those?

Old 04-29-2010, 08:56 PM

the only reason I suggested those bolt in parts is because I assumed you were wanting to do it yourself. If you have a shop do it then you should buy a completly different setup. I would get a weld in system personally thats what I have always used. But a bolt in would be easier if you dont know how to weld. If you take it to a shop they will charge you a grip. I think its close to 2 grand but I could be wrong. I will do some more searching for weld in kits and let you know what I find by tomorrow. It may be a longshot but I am roughly 3 hours from you and if you paid me to do it I might handle it for you but you would have to be able to leave the truck here for at least a week once you bought the stuff. It is not an easy task to bag a blazer, I have done many trucks but I heard that blazers are a little tougher for some reason, maybe its the gas tank, i dunno.

Old 04-29-2010, 11:49 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

WOW!

i'm surprised we haven't been asked to build the truck for him.

brother, i've gotta ask..............just how much knowledge do you have regarding wrenching on your ride?

i'm not trying to put you down or anything like that............but when i first read your response about even needing a C-notch...........well, i kinda just shook my head.

it takes time and patience to build a ride on a budget. if you don't have those, then i hope you have some good friends to lend a hand with the wrenching.

and it's always better to weld in a C-notch (after you bolt it in).

Old 04-29-2010, 11:55 PM
Beginning Member

Oh no im jus going with a bolt on....no weilding.....dont know how.....if we both worked on it together howlong do you think it will take? I can do the bolt on stuff but how to do it I have no idea....I would have to figure it out on my own....but if you would tell me how to do it.....it would go much faster......I can drive to Bakersfield and be there for maybe 2 or 3 days......think we can get it done in that amount of time? And thank you guys again for your feedback!

Quick Reply: 5" 6" lowered Blazer