New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

BF.com Community Map - See Who's Close! - FIXED 9/20/10!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2009, 05:53 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MuddBunny84
Amber, 25, from Central PA..believe it or not..being as close to the mtn's as i am..can't find any decent mudding spits...its rather dissapointing...have 4 blazers...green 97, red 94, silver 95, and blue 03..but selling red, silver and blue for a decent summer cruiser car...that and to take it easy on repairing the balljoints.i go through a pair in about 6 months..i guess im' rather "rough" with my trucks
a girl that likes to be rough & get dirty? post a "hello" in the New Member area, so we can say hello properly.
oh yeah, be sure to throw a up a few pic's with that post, you don't want "The Picture Vulture" goin' after you. post your hello, and you'll see who i'm talkin' about.

Old 12-01-2009, 09:02 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

well that's a cool feature. We should get it going again!

Old 12-03-2009, 08:41 AM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

agree'd

Old 12-03-2009, 10:24 AM
The_Beast is on a distinguished road

Just added myself

Old 12-03-2009, 10:38 AM
Starting Member
C.Blazer is on a distinguished road

I just added myself but there are plenty that havnt that I know of. I think its a great feature.

Old 12-03-2009, 12:05 PM
Beginning Member
Hooligan is on a distinguished road

You can't find any spots up by Williamsport?? I know we see a lot of trucks out in the coal piles when we're out of the quads, might be something for you to check out.

Old 12-05-2009, 10:51 AM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Hooligan
You can't find any spots up by Williamsport?? I know we see a lot of trucks out in the coal piles when we're out of the quads, might be something for you to check out.

in coal piles is the LAST place you'll see my truck i dont wanna be cleaning sut off it for hours on end..ew imagine how clogged up sh't gets after that..no tanks i'll stick to mud if need be..hate to do it but DID see a little offroad kinda thingy down in shamokin saw a few jeeps comin out was just some dips n turns n puddles...nothing TO major..

on another note..isn't there a way we could incorperate a world wide map we can "pin" our locations on..????

Old 02-17-2010, 11:47 PM
Beginning Member
Cuddie is on a distinguished road

Hey i just added myself to the map, and uploaded a picture, but the picture isn't showing? No one else's didn't have a picture, what did i do wrong? am i just a dummy? haha thanks for the help.

Old 02-18-2010, 08:50 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

It looks like Frappr went to a pay type service as of the first of the year... We'll have to find a new service cause I'm not payin' for it! LOL

Old 02-18-2010, 09:43 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

I'll take a look around for a free service..

Quick Reply: BF.com Community Map - See Who's Close! - FIXED 9/20/10!!!