New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

hello everyboady "hello doctor nick"

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2011, 12:22 AM
Beginning Member
thisfool is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Thogert
How much are the monte rims worth?

hmmm not sure

just looked them up on ebay seems like the avrage going price is right around 500 for a set of 4. but there for sure worth more to me then those ugly *** 20" chrome rims

Old 06-21-2011, 03:17 AM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Ok that's not bad.

Old 06-21-2011, 08:14 AM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by thisfool
just got new ones to day take a look

yea i wanna lower it i dont want to slam it just lower it. i already adjusted the torsion bars down in the front by my best guesstimate it came down buy about an 1.5inch. and i really dont want to get to much lower then that maybe just an inch. mine is a 83 so no 4.3
Oops, son mustave have distracted me and I looked at something else that said 88. lol Happens a lot to me, lol. Those rims are about a million steps up from those gawdy "Donk" rims, thank you for having good taste, lol.

Old 06-21-2011, 08:17 PM
Beginning Member

Originally Posted by ChevyBlazerChick
Oops, son mustave have distracted me and I looked at something else that said 88. lol Happens a lot to me, lol. Those rims are about a million steps up from those gawdy "Donk" rims, thank you for having good taste, lol.

lol yea i understand. if i had a dime for every time it took me a half hour to find the wrench in my had i would be a millionaire.

yea those rims were god awful but they are gone for good and im really digging the Monte carol rims. now i just got to fix the one million other things wrong with the truck

Old 06-22-2011, 08:45 AM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

Welcome from New York. The SS rims are much better than those other things that were on the truck.

Old 06-22-2011, 09:00 AM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by thisfool
lol yea i understand. if i had a dime for every time it took me a half hour to find the wrench in my had i would be a millionaire.
Or try to find the ratchet that your laying on, and when you get out from underneath the truck to go find it you see it laying there and have to go crawl back under the truck. I hate that! lol

Old 06-22-2011, 08:22 PM
Beginning Member

Originally Posted by ChevyBlazerChick
Or try to find the ratchet that your laying on, and when you get out from underneath the truck to go find it you see it laying there and have to go crawl back under the truck. I hate that! lol

omg i hate that to. but nothing is worse then not being to find the safe spot that you put the one all important bolt or screw so it wouldn't get lost.

its amazing how easily i get out smarted by tools and hardware.