New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

hopefully I'm posting thanks in the right place.

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2014, 09:57 PM
Steve99 is on a distinguished road
Default hopefully I'm posting thanks in the right place.

This is my first blazer in life. I've got a 99 blazer trailblazer edition. Bought it with brand new tires and a blown motor for the price of 350$. I bought it just for the tires that would fit on my other truck. After doing a little research reading through the forums here I made a last minute decision before leaving Alaska to get the block sleeved, fresh everything on top of it.
Everything came together great but honestly had some issues with the ignition system, the window would work drivers side and some other crap that's not a big deal.
I quietly crept all over these forums, getting bits and pieces of the info I needed. Today the truck runs amazing and I couldn't have done it all without many of the experts and users on these forums.

You guys rock, I can't thank you enough for the wealth of information within these pages.

I'm hopping in the truck tomorrow and driving from Fairbanks Alaska to San Luis Obispo California.

I'm very excited to make the trip, I'll post how it goes when I get there and if luck/universe/powers that be allow I won't need the forums until I get home to California. I'm going to go through the whole truck when I get there and fix all the little crap. More Jobs I wouldn't undertake without this group.

Old 10-30-2014, 10:31 PM
BF Veteran
cleburne red will become famous soon enough

I know what you mean! This forum has helped me out plenty of times, as well. There's some really good knowledge on here.

Old 10-31-2014, 03:04 AM
Steve99 is on a distinguished road
Default definitely

Too many knowledge bases online are run and governed by morons trapped in a popularity contest with themselves in a mirror one can only assume. I like to consider myself of the non moron persuasion and do my best to keep the trap shut unless I truly know what I'm talking about.
I'm a mercury marine mechanic, any questions about boats, no problem. I hate guessing on anything I'm trying to build/fix. Since I'm never the first person to perform a task it's nice to find others who not only have done, but fully understand and are aware and competent in communicating said information.

Kudos to these forums. These minds and keep up the great work!

Steve...

Old 10-31-2014, 06:37 AM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the Forum.