New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

My introduction

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2007, 09:51 PM
speedingpenguin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default My introduction

Just wanted to give a quick intro, my name is Chris I'm 19 and live in Chelmsford, MA and I'm an AutoZone slave....
I'm in to drag racing and working on cars, I never really was TOO interested in trucks, I came across my 94 S10 Blazer cause a friend I work with got it for dirt cheap from an ex co worker, we were gonna both fix it up and sell it, but I ended up putting my 88 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z into a telephone pole at about 50mph last wednesday so I ended up just giving him 100 bucks and taking the truck. It needs (I'm hoping its what it is) a brake booster and I wanna take the top of the intake off to see if the fuel pressure regulator needs to be replaced, because it was idling kinda weird even before the brake booster decided to call it a day.
Anyway, my origional idea was "Great, a cheap little Blazer with 170k on the clock, I wont be tempted to put any money in to it that I dont have to" (I'm trying to save up and move out, but my cars always end up sucking in whatever money my girlfriend doesnt get! LOL), but I'm already thinking about what I might do with this truck.
Right now, besides getting it running good again, I just wanna clean it up really good and I'll probaly throw on a set of fog lights I've got kicking around just for ****s and giggles, as well as putting a new CD reciever in, and fixing a few minor rust spots on the body.
Anyway, hope to learn a lot here, these are the only pics I've got of the truck so far... enjoy!
-Chris

And for those interested, a before and after shot of my Daytona ( Only had the car since July after I sold my 81 Malibu)

Old 10-20-2007, 09:57 PM
BF Veteran
thegr81 is on a distinguished road
Default RE: My introduction

welcome to the forum just fyi your links arent working to your pics but welcome to the forum and any question you have we have the knowledge within the forum to answer there you go now they work

Old 10-20-2007, 09:59 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

yeah take out the lowercase a and e.....

[img] url [/img]

Old 10-21-2007, 01:48 AM
BF Veteran
Chevy Lover has a spectacular aura aboutChevy Lover has a spectacular aura aboutChevy Lover has a spectacular aura about

Welcome to the forum.
Cars, trucks, boats and women will take all your money!

Old 10-21-2007, 06:42 AM
speedingpenguin is an unknown quantity at this point

on my computer the pics work now.....
it didnt seem to work with the regular [img] ____ [/img], and i read in the photo posting thread something about [IMG] ___ [/IMG] so i figured I'd try that, but that didnt work either....
used the photo button thing in the tools section and it seems to work for me, i dunno...... anyway, thanks for the welcome!

Old 10-21-2007, 10:02 AM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like a pretty good buy for a C note! Welcome!

Old 10-21-2007, 11:25 AM
coplinb is an unknown quantity at this point

seems like a good buy for 100 bucks. i got a 90 s10 a few years back for that price. the guy said that the master cylinder was shot, ha it was a bent line!

Old 10-21-2007, 11:52 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Looks nice! Welcome!

Old 10-21-2007, 09:14 PM
BF Veteran
user 1016 has a spectacular aura aboutuser 1016 has a spectacular aura about

welcome!!

and hey...not all of us need money...I take care of myself just fine...thank you very much..... besides...I like cheap..and even better free fun...woo hoo!!!

Old 10-21-2007, 09:56 PM
lennyblazer is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the forum!