No News - Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums

New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2018, 07:46 AM

danix803 is on a distinguished road
Question No News

I posted a question to the steering section. It said that the post would be reviewed by a moderator before it was submitted to the board. That was last week. I guess you guys are really busy. But, I'm looking for a little help and thought that by joining your board, I might find some.
I'm willing to help others out as much as I can. But, I'm not that much of a mechanical person. I'm much better at computers, electronics, and electrical things.
Anyway, how do I find out what happened to my post???
Oh! BTW! This post shows up when I click on the pull-down for 'My Posts'. Nothing else shows up. I also searched for my userID and nothing comes up. Just FYI.
Thanks...

Last edited by danix803; 02-12-2018 at 07:49 AM. Reason: New Info
Old 02-12-2018, 08:33 AM
Administrator

swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forum!

For whatever reason, your post was marked as spam. It should have gone into an approval queue, but I could not find it in said queue. I had to manually search for it to find it. Having done that, I also approved it so it should be showing up now. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Old 02-12-2018, 03:27 PM

danix803 is on a distinguished road

Thank you very much... I appreciate it... :-)
Old 02-17-2018, 05:30 AM

error_401 is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome to the forum.

Now where's that post...
Old 02-17-2018, 10:57 AM
Administrator

rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by error_401 View Post
Welcome to the forum.

Now where's that post...
Steering Column

Closed Thread