Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

illegal parking lot?

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2007, 09:23 PM
Burlisonm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: illegal parking lot?

howdid you get a felony by doing donuts in the grass ? what made it a felony ?

Old 11-30-2007, 10:14 PM
Banned
felonyblazer96 is an unknown quantity at this point

3200 worth of damage

[/align]

Old 12-01-2007, 12:14 AM
Idriveachevy is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn bro did you rip up an entire football field??

Old 12-01-2007, 12:18 AM
Banned

well it was behind the baseball field on the snowmobile trail....did it over a 4 day period eevry day when i dropped my mom off at work cause her car was in the shoppe, i went down there for 2 minutes a day.. instead of like dirty mud i had chuncks of grass/mud stuck on the truck ..wish i coulda got a picture...imma see if i can get one because the sheriffs took pictures of it..it was great,the officer was like i cant believe you did that..the old guy for that town came hes like im the blah blah supervisor..i oughtas punch you in the face..he was like 75...the cop was cool he said he used to offroad but hes like i never got caught and didnt rip up town property..espicially me being from utica didnt help it

[/align]

Old 12-01-2007, 12:19 AM
Banned

o yeah they said i left ruts and severe mudpits

[/align]

Old 12-01-2007, 04:52 PM
gocartone is an unknown quantity at this point

This is why I love living in a small town. Right now there's one cop driving around and so far today we have got atleast a halffoot of snow Boooyyy am I ever having fun out there haha. The only roads plowed so far are a few main ones so I have all kinds of virgin snow to play in haha.

Old 12-01-2007, 04:57 PM
Jharper is infamous around these partsJharper is infamous around these parts

ORIGINAL: gocartone

This is why I love living in a small town. Right now there's one cop driving around and so far today we have got atleast a halffoot of snow Boooyyy am I ever having fun out there haha. The only roads plowed so far are a few main ones so I have all kinds of virgin snow to play in haha.
i so wish i lived in a smaller town with lots of unplowed snow, last year i used to go snow drift busting with my 94 olds cutlass, yeah thats right a fwd car. but i still have yet to conqure snow with the blazer, just got it not to long ago.

Old 12-01-2007, 05:27 PM

Yup it's a funnn time! I honestly think I had more fun drifting around in my Breeze last year, the e-brake works alot better then having an open diff. But I guess right now theres to much snow for the car to make it anywhere 4WD FTW! Last year 2 cops had seen me drifting and neither did anything to that was pretty nice. The best was pulling into are school parking lot that has like a long corner into it sideways stairing out the windshield at the school cop. Of course I parked on the other end of the lot then and snuck in with some other kids. It's kindof nice having the same car as I think there were atleast 8 other cloudcars in our parking lot.

Old 12-01-2007, 05:29 PM
Jharper is infamous around these partsJharper is infamous around these parts

i had a bad experience with school cops, i was doing reverse donuts in an EMPTY parking lot and got a wreckless ticket, so i took it to court and said i have a FWD vehicle, you cant do donuts in it. little did they know it was in reverse. got out of it, never did donuts in that parking lot again. plus its illegal, i do not suggest it.

Old 12-01-2007, 05:58 PM

Oh well at our school they wouldn't have done anything like that, maybe a detention at the worst I would have just said I came into the corner a little to fast haha. Everyone with trucks would drift around in the parking lot and such and idk being in a small town has it's up's, not very many though.

Quick Reply: illegal parking lot?