Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

illegal parking lot?

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2007, 07:45 PM
Tippman7641 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: illegal parking lot?

ahh here it is, its probly hard to see, casue its a cam phone pic of a cam phone pic, but that is all soild ice where pavemnet is and those are two trucks that are stuck

Old 12-16-2007, 11:23 PM
Asimm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: illegal parking lot?

wow that would be funny to see.

I have a good one. Ok so me and my buddy swim on the swim team and his parents bet him if he got 2 state timeshe would get a car and the keys to it. (he is really good) Well he got the 2 state times and on the night of the awards ceremony our coach handed him the keys to a Mustang. Witch was sitting in the parking lot the entire time. It was so sweet, had a cobra engine and had a chip were you could change anything on it. Well me n him have always kinda "joyrided" on his street, a cauldesack. (we are 15..) and always burnt out n stuff. But when he got the mustang we decided that it could do some amazing donuts! well after a few min of messin around i asked him if he wanted me to get a pic of the car and him. well we ended up with a video recorder and video taped a couple of drifts and a donut or 2. well when we were about to wash it, cuz it got dirty, this car (we didnt recognize the guy) pulled up and just looked at us for a min.. we got really scared and ended up putting the car in the garage and not washing it... then we ran to my house, wich is a street away and played a bit of soccer. well we never saw the cop enter the subdivision, but about a half an hour later his grampa drives by and tells us that my friends dad is the car behind him, we looked and i think we both almost **** ourselfs lol there was a ugly ford cop car sittin there. we both looked at each other and knew we were skrewed. the cop got out andasked us if we were driving the mustang, we answered so perfectly and nicely as we apologized. he was kinda angry cuz we kinda hid from him (he sat in the driveway the entire time since we left to go to my house) well i kinda had to go at this point to eat dinner. I was dead white at the dinner table. next thing you know i called my buddy, and he told me the cop asked to see the video recorder to look at the tape.. i thought for shure we had infractions against us but he only watched one becouse i think he couldnt figure it out lol, well he did something right becouse the cop said he should have charged him with reckless endagerment, joyriding, and 10 over, but he didnt do any of that he just said next time you get a ticket i will have these filed against you. (he got off with a warning) and the cop never did anything to me. lol
but i will never do anything like that again.

He ended up selling the mustang for a mitsubishi, witch he made into a tuner.... wich i would love to drive over lol.