Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

illegal parking lot?

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2007, 08:08 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: illegal parking lot?

ORIGINAL: gocartone

Yup it's a funnn time! I honestly think I had more fun drifting around in my Breeze last year, the e-brake works alot better then having an open diff...It's kindof nice having the same car as I think there were atleast 8 other cloudcars in our parking lot.
Eh, I prefer a RWD vehicle with minimal weight in the back to an e-brake. Gotta know how to feather the gas and keep the 'drift' going

I laughed because I think I understand 'cloud cars'. Plymouth Breeze, Chrysler Cirrus, Dodge Stratus, etc? I always joked about that when they first came out but no one laughed...stupid sense of humor. "Oh, what's next, the Cumulus? How about a Cumulonimbus? No? Altostratus anyone?" I know, like I said stupid sense of humor.

Old 12-01-2007, 11:51 PM
Idriveachevy is an unknown quantity at this point

last winter me and some friends were doing donunts in the parking lot of a fitness club wich is owned by my friends father so technically we werent on public property or private property without permission, but this cop comes into the parking lot in one of the police f-150's and turns his lights on so we stopped and waited for him to come to the window. he didnt get out of his truck, instead he started to do some donuts himself. then he drove away...

Old 12-02-2007, 12:05 AM
kankoon52 is an unknown quantity at this point

i love doing cookies in my jimmy. fun in both rwd and 4wd. easy to drift to. here are a couple pics i took at the mountain today

[IMG]local://upfiles/7265/B64E0E5C4C1E453D9DFDEC9829803136.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/7265/4E671C0646D94DB0BA1A694EEDF86259.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/7265/E4FA9AC3E9094FD4853C9ACF6C06FDCC.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/7265/E35BAC9E3B93429DB32E6F78F229CD02.jpg[/IMG]

Old 12-02-2007, 11:17 AM
gocartone is an unknown quantity at this point

Well last night was pretty much by far the most fun I have had in the Blazer. We got around a foot and a half of snow last night and they didn't start plowing til this morning so me and my friends were out til around3am playing in the snow Got the Blazer stuck for the first time, was climbing up this grassy hill when all of the sudden the front end droped down and stuck got out to see we drove into a really dumb ditch and were hung up on the frame. We were sitting there for about 2-2.5 hours waiting for my friend to get there with his truck but he pulled us out pretty easy. What I found out last night to was that cavi's can make it threw alot! haha with 4 people in my friends cavi we climbed up this really steep hill with a foot and a half of snow on it somehow. Man that sure was a fun night!Wasted a half a tank of gas since filling up friday and have only drove 95miles haha.

Old 12-02-2007, 02:40 PM
Idriveachevy is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: kankoon52

i love doing cookies in my jimmy. fun in both rwd and 4wd. easy to drift to. here are a couple pics i took at the mountain today
Cookies? please explain

I've heard of candy-canes is cars but never cookies

Old 12-02-2007, 05:29 PM
BF Veteran
drperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the rough

Most cops are pretty good about that kind of thing, as long as you're doing it when there's no other unrelated vehicles in the parking lot...

Heck, when me and my friends went Canadian Water Skiing, we had an audience of one security guard, and 3 cop cars, lol, all the cops did was tell us to be careful.

Technically, it is illeagal, but so long as you're nice to the cop, chances are, at most, he'd give a warning... Unless it's freakin' cold out and you made him get out of his car, lol.

Old 12-02-2007, 05:46 PM
Jharper is infamous around these partsJharper is infamous around these parts

ORIGINAL: drperry

Most cops are pretty good about that kind of thing, as long as you're doing it when there's no other unrelated vehicles in the parking lot...

Heck, when me and my friends went Canadian Water Skiing, we had an audience of one security guard, and 3 cop cars, lol, all the cops did was tell us to be careful.

Technically, it is illeagal, but so long as you're nice to the cop, chances are, at most, he'd give a warning... Unless it's freakin' cold out and you made him get out of his car, lol.
or if the local Dunken Donuts goes out of buisness, they might be a little mad.

Old 12-02-2007, 05:53 PM
[[B3k@h]] is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOvKmUeLvVY

hahaha... donuts.

Idk, man... My dad gets pretty ticked when its cold outside & he has to get out for stuff like that...

Old 12-02-2007, 07:22 PM
kankoon52 is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: Idriveachevy

ORIGINAL: kankoon52

Cookies? please explain

I've heard of candy-canes is cars but never cookies
you never heard of that? just like going in circles. conuts cookies brodys what ever you want to call them

Old 12-02-2007, 07:31 PM
Tippman7641 is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: Zasder

If a cop comes just say its a new car and you havent driven it in the winter yet, so you want to test its capabilites. In an empty parking instead of a jam packed road.

Got me out of a ticket He just said hurry up and be careful.
thats wat i did and the cop flat out believed me, but the only problem was it was a soild two inchs of ice last year, and i really lost control at one point, after he told me to be even more carefull i almost had to pull his interceptor out of the parking lot becasue there is one entrance and its slope is about 30 degrees, and he just wasnt gonna make it up, almost comical, then one city plow truck slid into riocks and got stuck, then another came to help it and go tstuck, to bad pic is on old phone

Quick Reply: illegal parking lot?