Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

New Lift + Off roading Trip (extremely pic/video heavy)

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2010, 11:24 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Logan
Im trying to finds out when the ex will let me see the kids, but I cant get a straight answer out of her.
that sucks.

post something up on the group page when you get a better idea of her mood.

Old 02-07-2010, 06:08 PM
Starting Member
C.Blazer is on a distinguished road

The first spot is a 5 min drive from my house, had lots of fun there. The second spot in bresleau is where I have pics up of the jeep that I had to pull out, that one is about 15 mins from my house lol. Logan let me know when your coming down I will take you out to both places theres lots for you to have fun in

Old 02-07-2010, 06:26 PM
ve3nsv is on a distinguished road

Damn I am so close but nobody called. :-)

Actually I have a rear caliper, front and rear pinion seals and.....an intake gasket to do so it was probably best that I didn't go. :-(

Next time you venture out be sure to PM or email me. This is my first 4x4 so I might be a bit of a dairy queen-er but it would be fun none the less.

Old 02-07-2010, 06:43 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ve3nsv
Damn I am so close but nobody called. :-)

Actually I have a rear caliper, front and rear pinion seals and.....an intake gasket to do so it was probably best that I didn't go. :-(

Next time you venture out be sure to PM or email me. This is my first 4x4 so I might be a bit of a dairy queen-er but it would be fun none the less.

that's why i started the Southern Ontario Members group, so we could all keep up on the play days.

GL with the repairs, hope she's all better soon.

Old 02-07-2010, 06:47 PM
ve3nsv is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
that's why i started the Southern Ontario Members group, so we could all keep up on the play days.

GL with the repairs, hope she's all better soon.
Thanks, let me know if you want to come out and help. :-) My dad works part time at a body shop and I drive a tilt-n-load so a few free tows and we get to use the shop.

Sorry to hi-jack the thread. I am off to find the Ontario group. Edit - I see you linked to it.

Anybody ever wheel over off of Hidden Valley across from Fairview Park Mall?