Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

Snorkel

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2015, 02:36 PM
Beginning Member
Joe Rubio is on a distinguished road
Default Snorkel

1995 Chevrolet Blazer

Alright I saw a bunch of threads about guys making their own. But she's my daily I want her to look good really doesnt matter to me if I spend money on a nice kit. Help!

Old 12-04-2015, 04:54 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

What else have you done to your truck that makes you think you are ready for a snorkel?

To answer your question though, you are going to have to adapt a snorkel from something else. No one makes one for the s-series trucks.

Old 12-06-2015, 07:45 PM
Jamaroon has a spectacular aura aboutJamaroon has a spectacular aura about

Safari Snorkel SS105HF works the best. Won't be a bolt on kit but the snorkel itself fits. You have to do your own engine bay piping.

Old 12-11-2015, 12:46 PM
Beginning Member

thank you Jamaroon i can figure that out thats not a big deal. have you used this snorkel in the past?

Old 12-11-2015, 12:50 PM
Beginning Member

@ swartlkk i have a 2in body lift doing a 2.5 suspension this summer i have 31s on her now not planning really to go any bigger. i have hyrdolocked my truck by going into too deep of mud holes. that my truck could have made it through long as if she was able to breath. plus does it matter what i have done to my truck that i want to put a snorkel on my truck?

Old 12-11-2015, 01:45 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Joe Rubio
@ swartlkk i have a 2in body lift doing a 2.5 suspension this summer i have 31s on her now not planning really to go any bigger. i have hyrdolocked my truck by going into too deep of mud holes. that my truck could have made it through long as if she was able to breath. plus does it matter what i have done to my truck that i want to put a snorkel on my truck?
Did it hurt to type that out? I was just wondering if you needed absolute function or were more for the show of it so I could make some more recommendations.

What fab skills & tools do you have access to?

Old 12-11-2015, 06:49 PM
Jamaroon has a spectacular aura aboutJamaroon has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Joe Rubio
thank you Jamaroon i can figure that out thats not a big deal. have you used this snorkel in the past?
I have not. A guy on another forum bought a couple different ones and that one fit the best.