Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

Stuck story and Unstuck story

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2010, 07:25 PM
Beginning Member
GEARMAN69 is on a distinguished road
Default Stuck story and Unstuck story

One time with poor judgement on my part, i tried to parallel an evil clay mud hole area off the side of the highway at the Trinity river in my 84 S10 Blazer 4x4. Needless to say , the ground between my passenger side and the evil sippie hole slid out from under me side ways and I was done rather quickly after that. I got pulled out later that evening by my buddies 2 wd suburban (barely) it almost went in too. So I was shaking all over the road when I drove out with the clay all impactedin my rims, etc..but atleasty I was pulled out by a Chevy. Just a short time later why out in a muddy WMA field in the same river bottoms, I ended up pulling out a friends Ford crew cab dually that had gotten stuck !!! Little S truck got er dun..Boo Yaw

Old 09-01-2010, 09:06 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by GEARMAN69
................. I ended up pulling out a friends Ford crew cab dually that had gotten stuck !!! Little S truck got er dun..Boo Yaw

another happy ending.

Old 09-14-2010, 10:45 AM
m3ch is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
another happy ending.
lol

lets see here..........one time i got stuck in some clay trying to recover my cavalier and i thought the clay was dried up mud the way it looked, next thing i know im spinning and clay flying every where, cops just stopped watched and left, later (about 2 hours) one of my highschool teachers
(use to be) came by with her husband in a little ford........thank god i didnt get pulled out by them.......called her son and came over in his Tahoe =) and yanked me out......i pulled up on the road and pulled out my cav in 2 wheel drive up a basically 90 degree (more like 60) ditch thingy (cant think lol) and towed it to my friends house........found out the cav had some wires ripped from the ECU pigtail........needless to say got her running and sold it (it ran but really crappy) bought it for 325 sold for 300
all in all that was a good month