Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

Went offroading again.. :(

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2009, 08:57 AM
Starting Member
C.Blazer is on a distinguished road

Im amazed by the guy with the mercedes benz. Ill say it this time, Only in Ontario. I believe I saw pics of another adventure you took with him and he got stuck? Crazy asses. I guess if its 4x4 you may as well use it regardless of if its a $60k truck.

Old 12-02-2009, 09:00 AM
Logan is on a distinguished road

He paid $10 000 for it And you should have seen how beat up his old one was...lol

Old 12-02-2009, 09:09 AM
Starting Member

Thats just amazing lol. It looks like it sits to low to really have fun with. Tell him to throw a lift in it. Wait...do they even make lifts for mercedes? Would be interesting to see.

Old 12-02-2009, 09:15 AM

They make a 2" lift, but not with it. They do good off roading. If you know how the attack the trail, you dont need much ground clearance.

Old 12-02-2009, 09:17 AM
Starting Member

That is true, does he have tires on it or factory? If I ever get a bigger toy, ill make the trek to see you and we can go play for a day, you have more trails then ive been able to find around here lol.

Old 12-02-2009, 09:49 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

another fun day on the trails, eh Logan?

seenig the weakness of these frontends, it's amazing i never broke any suspension like everyonr else seems to-and that's what's gonna keep my '98 safer. i just kept my breakage to the driveline.

those were some nice looking Trugys your buddies have. that guy with the blue one (JIM BOG on his pl8) is from around you? 'cause i swear i've seen it around before.

Old 12-02-2009, 09:49 AM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

We need pics of YOUR truck in action!!!!

Old 12-02-2009, 12:03 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

more pics x2!

she is so nice looking! smack around a weaker buddy and make him your photo bitch for like 3 hours of playing!

Old 12-02-2009, 02:11 PM

Next trip my buddy who does photography is coming. Jim bog is funny. He works in Ottawa, but I think he tows it everywhere... I just sold him some tires, and his buddy a bunch of CJ5 parts at work today.

Old 12-02-2009, 06:28 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

so i guess Christmas is going to be good in your household this year, eh.

Quick Reply: Went offroading again.. :(