Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

98 blazer LT seats leather

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2012, 04:15 PM
Beginning Member
gmaltese is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile 98 blazer LT seats leather

hello all, i have a 98 blazer LT leather (gray) SEATS the leather driver side is real bad, id like to put in new seats, driver power and lumbar pass seat lumbar only, is there another GM truck that uses the same type seats? i want to just pull the front seats and add the new seats with out modifing the seats, any one out there done this or know what can go into the 98 LT???? any pictures will help too, any one have pictures too??? thanks oohh and also any one know if the pass seat with out power have the conectors under the carpet to plug in power seat?? sorry for all the questions (men, we have to know these things,lol)

Old 04-25-2012, 01:16 AM
Starting Member
tripovermyego is on a distinguished road

My 97 had cloth seats all around with a power drivers seat and manual lumbar. I found another 97 that had leather with power lumbar and drivers seat. I swapped them straight over. I could not find a plug on the passenger side for the lumbar so Im not sure on yours. It might not have them if it did not come with a power seat or power lumbar on that side. As far as what other vehicles use the same seats, Im not so sure they had the same mounts. But dont quote me on that.