Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Best Place to find new interior parts.

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2015, 03:57 PM
Beginning Member
Docarch is on a distinguished road
Default Best Place to find new interior parts.

We have a 1999 LS Blazer, 4 x 4. There are some cracks, etc. in some of the dash board parts, speaker grills, defrost grills, etc. Some of the radio buttons have failed as well. Also, one of my sons somehow or another broke the handle off the lumbar/recline handle bracket beside the driver's seat. I went to the dealer & the price they quoted on the radio buttons & the dash parts was astronomical & were not even that light tan, beige color & would have to be painted which I question (longevity of the paint on plastic). They indicated the seat, bracket handle (spline), nor any of the seat components were available even thought this had been an issue with many vehicles apparently. He had no idea other than a junk yard for that & I questioned that because it seems that would be the type of things that might be ready to fail again quickly relative to all I have seen or heard. Does anyone have a really good, reliable, & fairly priced source for these type items? Thank you

Old 02-17-2015, 07:58 PM
Beginning Member
danthony428 is on a distinguished road

I actually made this exact same thread a couple of days ago. I was told that lmctruck is good, and I have found that it is an amazing place to find a ton of parts for our cars that you can't find easily. Check it out.

I'm not sure if you're going to be able to find everything, but its definitely a good resource.