Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

blazer quarter panel

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2010, 06:33 PM
dnels15 is on a distinguished road
Default blazer quarter panel

hey guys i have a 1989 blazer and it has a little rust on the quarter panel and i was wondering where can i buy a new one i looked on discountparts.com and i just cant seem to find one any where HELP

Old 08-30-2010, 08:25 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

LMCTruck.com should have what you are looking for. They have fenders/quarter panels for s-series & fullsize trucks (since you didn't specify). Just pick the proper catalog.

Old 08-31-2010, 05:06 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

i need help removing my rear left quarter panel on my 1989 s10 blazer 2dwr. it looks like its one piece that is connected to the roof so can any one tell me how to remove it. PLEASE HELP
I thought you would be prepared for this... But you have to cut them off. I wouldn't suggest replacing the entire quarter panel, just the area that is bad. Cut out the bad far enough back that you are onto good metal, then cut the replacement panel to fit nicely and weld it into place.

*EDIT* - Somehow I combined your post with another post and it is now lost... Sorry... I quoted it above.