Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Bull Bar/ Light Bar for 95

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2013, 12:10 PM
Beginning Member
samadams is on a distinguished road
Default Bull Bar/ Light Bar for 95

I've been looking around this forum and scouring the internet to find that really no one makes these bars for 95's. I recently bought the Westin Safari Light bar but haven't gotten mounts. I've seen people either fabricating the mounts or just welding them to the frame, but if I want to stay away from making the mounts for now, would I be better off using mounts for a 94 or a 98 to make it work? I have a buddy who's got a 98 that I can tell how its different from mine but I haven't had a look at a 94 to see what I can do, suggestions? Make mounts or work with 94/98 mounts?

Thank you for any help.

Old 12-27-2013, 12:19 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

The 98 would be much closer from a body/frame aspect, but the 94 would be closer when looking at the bumper layout.

I would suggest not going with either; making cardboard templates specific to your truck & bar arrangement and then cutting mounts out of 1/4 to 3/8" plate, bending and drilling holes where required to mount it up.

Old 12-27-2013, 09:08 PM
Beginning Member
samadams is on a distinguished road

Thats what I was figuring and soon planning. Want it done right do it yourself, right?

Thank you much!