Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Cheap mods, Big impact

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2012, 03:10 PM
Beginning Member
nellymerc is on a distinguished road
Default Cheap mods, Big impact

Hey all,

Just joined the forum not to long ago because I thought about getting rid of my truck and then I thought...why not just make it better? While browsing I saw some people do some really cool looking stuff. I'm hoping to contribute. Here are some before and after photos of what I've done so far. I plan to do a lot more except I'm a man with a lot of hobbies. Of course that means money gets spend every where on toys and not just for the truck. What you will see in the pictures below I was able to do for around $50. Let the games begin!

Attached Thumbnails Cheap mods, Big impact-img_0467.jpg   Cheap mods, Big impact-img_0497.jpg   Cheap mods, Big impact-img_0496.jpg   Cheap mods, Big impact-img_0495.jpg   Cheap mods, Big impact-img_0484.jpg  

Cheap mods, Big impact-img_0488.jpg   Cheap mods, Big impact-img_0492.jpg   Cheap mods, Big impact-img_0491-version-2.jpg  
Old 03-14-2012, 03:25 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Did that include the cost of the rubber on your seat? LOL Not even sure that's what it is, just looks like it.

Also, your headlights aren't in correctly. Take the grille back off and headlights out. Make sure the bottom tabs are seated correctly in the bottom holes.

Old 03-14-2012, 03:42 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

nice mods...

from the "rubber" pic i see several things.
spiked tea
victim of spiked tea
rubber!!!
jk

Old 03-14-2012, 08:07 PM
tibby has a spectacular aura abouttibby has a spectacular aura about
Default .

Originally Posted by TripleBlackBlazer
Did that include the cost of the rubber on your seat? LOL Not even sure that's what it is, just looks like it.

Also, your headlights aren't in correctly. Take the grille back off and headlights out. Make sure the bottom tabs are seated correctly in the bottom holes.
I LOL'ED!

Didn't see that at first triple.

But to give him more insight on the headlights being in wrong, here is the link over at the s10 forum about it. HERE

Old 03-14-2012, 08:11 PM
Starting Member
Blazer_LT is on a distinguished road

ah i hope that doesnt end like the sublime song. lol
i like the license plate. that makes it look alot better

Old 03-15-2012, 08:41 AM
Beginning Member

LOL that happens to be the packaging that the LEDs came in. Didn't realize it looked like that till you pointed it out haha. as for the headlights I've never touched them since I owned the truck. Must have been a previous owner. Ill have to look into what your talking about

Old 03-17-2012, 07:40 AM
BF Veteran
newguy will become famous soon enoughnewguy will become famous soon enough

Ha! after reading this I went and looked at mine and 1 was in wrong, all fixed

Old 03-17-2012, 08:59 AM
Verno will become famous soon enough
Talking

Did that include the cost of the rubber on your seat? .
Awesome, lol.

Old 03-19-2012, 09:43 AM
Beginning Member

i wanted to do the dash lights and gauge cluster so bad but most of the lights i saw were soldered and i didnt know if the instrument cluster would be a problem or difficult. anyone have experience doing the lights in the dash?

Old 03-20-2012, 01:39 AM
Rider is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nellymerc
i wanted to do the dash lights and gauge cluster so bad but most of the lights i saw were soldered and i didnt know if the instrument cluster would be a problem or difficult. anyone have experience doing the lights in the dash?
If you need pics of anything just right in this tread, i have anything torn apart