Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

To debadge, or not to debadge?

Old 06-04-2009, 04:39 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future
Default To debadge, or not to debadge?

I've been toying with the idea of debadging my truck for a bit now, after seeing a few de-badged that I really liked. I know it's mostly personal taste, but I was wondering how many people on here have/want to debadge their truck..and what everyone thinks of it?

The badge's I'd be removing are the 3 Blazer badges (sides and back) and the 'LS" decal on the doors by the window.

Old 06-04-2009, 06:06 PM
mikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud of

i have mine de-badged and i really like it, its just a subtle way to set your blazer apart from the rest. its also free and easy to do and if you dont like the way it looks you can just glue the emblems back on.

Old 06-04-2009, 06:26 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mikeinwi
i have mine de-badged and i really like it, its just a subtle way to set your blazer apart from the rest. its also free and easy to do and if you dont like the way it looks you can just glue the emblems back on.
That's what I was thinking...at least it's free, and an easy fix if I don't like it lol

Old 06-04-2009, 09:01 PM
Unlimitedsp is on a distinguished road

Do it!.......Im debadging the bravada this weekend. I think it has a nice clean look to it. I debadged my old 99 blazer and liked how it looked.

Old 06-05-2009, 12:14 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

I think it comes out looking like an Explorer. But, to each his own. Go nuts, it's easy to put back if you don't like it.

Old 06-05-2009, 04:45 AM
PVT Pablo is an unknown quantity at this point

I removed the badges on mine a week after I got it. I like the way it looks a lot.

Its funny, I took all of the badges off, just to put a 35'' chevy symbol on the back, 6'' Vortec stickers on the side.

Old 06-05-2009, 07:40 AM
BF Veteran

lol, thanks for the info guys. I'm going to do it this weekend I think if I get time and see how I like it. like mentioned, I can always put them back on if I don't like it.
I think they look a lot cleaner without badges..

Old 06-05-2009, 12:30 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

Hell, you can always send 'em to me if you don't like em that much....

Old 06-05-2009, 01:25 PM
BF Veteran

lol...I think I'll keep them when I take them off

Old 06-06-2009, 12:15 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

It's ok for you guys to de-badge. People will still know it'a a Blazer/Bravada etc.
With so few Blazers here in New Zealand, ..... come to think of it, if I de-badge NOBODY will know what I'm driving. Mmmmn

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: To debadge, or not to debadge?