Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Hunter Truck Accessories

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2006, 02:24 AM
a_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud of
Default Hunter Truck Accessories

Anyone heard of them? Are they good products? I can get a full brush guard for $199 shipped.... lifetime warranty. . . chack them out and let me know what you think......

Ebay

If any of you have or have seen the westin sportsman grille guard for the same truck, It is almost identical. . . ..

[IMG]local://upfiles/2374/9960FAA1F308406F9675DF620B6646A7.jpg[/IMG]

Old 10-25-2006, 04:11 PM
a_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud of
Default RE: Hunter Truck Accessories

Well, I guess i'm going to find out the hard way. . . found a few reviews on them and nothing bad so far.. I ordered it this morning, i'll post pics and a review when it comes in, just in case anyone else here is considering the same purchase.

Old 11-27-2007, 06:46 PM
S10truck2001 is an unknown quantity at this point

If anyone is thinking about buying truck accessories from "Hunter", be careful. Their products will look fine when new but they do not last. They use low grade steel and will rust after just a few months. If you call them regarding any problem, their customerservice department is no help. I think there is only 1 person in that company. I get the same person everytime I called. He keeps telling me someone will contact me. They never did. I'm extremely not happy with Hunter.

Old 11-27-2007, 07:53 PM
DetroitMuscle is an unknown quantity at this point

A_TACK!!! www.cabelas.com

their trailgear line is very very good, Ive got a bunch of their stuff on my truck and so do most hunters in this area.

Now I just need to get a brush guard so I can nail this 5x5 that keeps taunting me daily.

Old 12-04-2007, 05:46 AM
basketballmail2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey, I figured I'll dig up this post as it is directly targeting hunter. I read quite a lot about them as most people here use them, saw of course good and bad reviews, I just have a few questions to those of you that got one. How was the install, could you do it yourself or did you need to have it pro installed? What is the wheight of that thing? Anyone try coating it themselfs so it won't rust? I know this is more the City type brush guard, but as of right now I won't be needing it for more then front protection from shopping carts and small branches and stuff. I don't really offroad and I?m sure I?ll be getting something stronger if I do.

Thanks
Cedric