Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Interior...need some tips..etc.

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2008, 08:24 PM
MHPrior80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Interior...need some tips..etc.

i have started customiszing my interior, i currently have black and white seat covers, i painted my vents white, and i have blue leds through the interior ( except gauges, doors ). i want to incororate the blue color as well to my interior..and was thinking about painting the gauge bezel, glove box, ashtray,center console and passenger air bag all blue. will this look to ricey? i have attached a pic as well of how my dash looks at this moment...could someone possibly photoshop a pic of my dash with those items in blue...what do u guys think of that look as well??

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j2...4KITT/mike.jpg

Old 05-12-2008, 08:31 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Interior...need some tips..etc.

Two things

1.) Without sounding like a jerk:

If you need to ask (with anything) it usually is; i.e. if you have to ask if it's too ricey, it probably is.

2.) Who's Jess and why is she giving you the finger?

Old 05-12-2008, 09:14 PM

no no...i dont think u sound like a jerk...just giving your opinion...thats all im looking for. i dont think it will look ricey...im just trying to figure out if it will look good or not..i think it might,,,just trying to see if someone coule help me out on a photoshop pic because im terrible ar photoshop.

ps...thats my friend...she fingered me because she was drunk when i took that pic haha

Old 05-12-2008, 09:27 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

ORIGINAL: MHPrior80

no no...i dont think u sound like a jerk...just giving your opinion...thats all im looking for. i dont think it will look ricey...im just trying to figure out if it will look good or not..i think it might,,,just trying to see if someone coule help me out on a photoshop pic because im terrible ar photoshop.

ps...thats my friend...she fingered me because she was drunk when i took that pic haha
Post up a request in the Chop Shop section. More and more people are contributing as the section takes off.

And dude...don't admit that stuff on a public forum. J/K man, looks like you had fun, just bustin' on ya.

Old 05-12-2008, 09:32 PM

thanx

Old 05-12-2008, 09:46 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

I think it would look hokey. Maybe even dinky.

But if you like how it will look, then you would say it's classy....I still won't....but you'll like it

Old 05-12-2008, 09:53 PM
cliro is an unknown quantity at this point

adding a single color to your interior i think adds contrast, adding more then one color IMO is tacky(aka ricey)

it's your vehicle do what you like, if you like it thats fine just don't expect everyone else to have the same taste as you..

Old 05-12-2008, 09:57 PM

oh i know everyone has different tastes, im just not sure how it would look. i eventually want to get white face gauge overlay, and thats blue and white....just trying to figure it out if i will like it or not haha...but i have a request in the chop shop forum....we'll see